What Moz Song Took You the Longest to Figure Out?

Vauxhall95

I Know It's Over...
For me, it was probably "Piccadilly Palare." I needed an Irish friend to explain the lyrics,

"so bona to vada, OH YOU
your lovely eek and
your lovely riah"

To this day, I still have no idea what "I Can Have Both" is about. Help!

"Mute Witness". I mean, I get the lyrics, I just always think there must be some deeper meaning eluding me. There must be. There better be.

It's about a small girl who thought she saw a UFO. Really.

Peter

You've made it all so clear now that you've volunteered.

THE FRISBEE!

And once again it proves the old saying: sorrow is often the bride of enlightenment. I liked it more when I was mystified.

Now My Heart is Full....without a doubt.:confused:

"Hairdresser on Fire". I really like the song, but I'm not quite sure what it's about.

It's about getting your hair cut and how having the perfect haircut can magically transform you or a bad haircut can destroy your life. It was written about his hairdresser at the time, who was incredibly popular (hence "on fire"). For some reason, his hairdresser's name escapes me... Wait, I think it was Andrew Berry. Yeah, I'm pretty sure that's right.

Last edited:
It's about getting your hair cut and how having the perfect haircut can magically transform you or destroy your life. It was written about his hairdresser at the time, who was incredibly popular (hence "on fire"). For some reason, his hairdresser's name escapes me... Wait, I think it was Andrew Berry. Yeah, I'm pretty sure that's right.

It's on the "Suedehead" single sleeve, which I don't have to look at right nw.

Sorrow Will Come In The End - the references to court cases, lawyers and filthy, stealing ex-drummers were so oblique it took me a great amount of pondering to figure them out.

Coiff.

Back
Top Bottom