Morrissey, UK, JANUARY (Rumour-haters look away now)

Well, she's not stupid. But I see where you're coming from. Is there any sign of Van Morrison touring, does anyone know? That'd be a good indicater...

well van morrison has just released a new album i think. Saw something about it on an email from itunes, so it may well be van morrisson :(

Why would he play 6 nights in London? Surely he'd play a couple there and a few elsewhere like he did last time :confused:

I'm sure if you keep saying new dates in different months then one of them will come true eventually. Look:

Morrissey will tour UK again sometime in January,February,March,April,May,June,July,August,September,October,November,December 2007,2008,2009,2010 (delete as applicable) - see, you heard it here first :rolleyes:

hmmm,
now i'd love to believe you and i certainly am not gonna flame you like some people :mad:
because if it does turn out to be true then we will be truly grateful.
but just london? thats not fair, although it would make it easy to just stay in one place... :cool:

and now i realise i'm waffling,
so heres hoping its all true. positive thoughts people :)

I've had such a good day today I'm inclined to believe you, as this would be the proverbial icing on the cake. I'd also heard from a reliable source that he wanted to do the UK towards the end of the year but couldn't get the venues, so I'd given up on any UK dates before well into next year.

But, how I'd love to see in the new year with Morrissey ... every time I watch videos of him performing (sorry, appearing) elsewhere I feel like a sickly child, imprisoned behind the misty glass of her bedroom window, gazing forlornly as the other kids on her street rush to meet the ice cream van. Not that I'm saying I'd like to lick Morrissey or anything ... well, maybe if he asked me :D

Dear All,

You may remember me saying in June/July I have a friend who works at SJM concerts. Moz was definitely looking to do dates in September, but couldn't get the venues he wanted, so it never happened. She then told me only a few weeks ago that Morrissey was looking to do a few dates in December/New Year. My reply being "I somehow doubt this. He's just announced that he won't be touring for the 'foreseeable future', so I doubt that will happen"

However, since then Janice Long has infamously stated that the Moz will be touring here, and low and behold I received a message from my friend at SJM only a few minutes ago, which included the following:
"In other news: fat singer books 6 nights in London for January! We have a contract and everything :)

but shhhhhhhhhhhh!"
(ignore the fat comment, she's a big meany : ( )
I've enquired as to where/what the venue is and am waiting for the reply.

S'up to you whether you believe me or not, I frankly don't care. But for those who appreciate the information, you're more than welcome :)
Thanks for that, it would be nice if it happened, i shall just try to nit think about it too much, and then be plesently surprised when he does eventually tour again :)

I've had such a good day today I'm inclined to believe you, as this would be the proverbial icing on the cake. I'd also heard from a reliable source that he wanted to do the UK towards the end of the year but couldn't get the venues, so I'd given up on any UK dates before well into next year.

But, how I'd love to see in the new year with Morrissey ... every time I watch videos of him performing (sorry, appearing) elsewhere I feel like a sickly child, imprisoned behind the misty glass of her bedroom window, gazing forlornly as the other kids on her street rush to meet the ice cream van. Not that I'm saying I'd like to lick Morrissey or anything ... well, maybe if he asked me :D

aww bless, and such a true description of how it feels. :cool:

Thank you Lottie and the other nice people. At least some people appreciate it, I could keep it to myself afterall! Apparently the gigs are at the 'Roundhouse'. Any of you Londoners aware of that place?

If it's true, Roundhouse is an ideal venue!
He hasn't played there yet, naturally wants to have gigs there.

I'm sure if you keep saying new dates in different months then one of them will come true eventually. Look:

Morrissey will tour UK again sometime in January,February,March,April,May,June,July,August,September,October,November,December 2007,2008,2009,2010 (delete as applicable) - see, you heard it here first :rolleyes:

oh f***ing hell i cannot belive i am replying to another one of these posts my mate works for .... pish , but i love the logic of this guy

so can we please get exited about the october 2010 tour

You won't be slagging me off when it's announced within the next few weeks :) I look forward to your appologies.

oh S*** this means i'll have to come online EVERY day without fail just to check...
argghhhhh....
:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom