Carson Daly!

ella-reflex

a soldier's girl
This is Ella's sister:

Ella wasn't there, but I was. Jason Schwartzman and David Duchovny were the guests that were taped. Morrissey played "All You Need Is Me" and during his watch fell off and he made an embarrassed face. The band went for a shirt change, then played "That's How People Grow Up".

Sparse on the details, but have to go.

This is Ella's sister:

Ella wasn't there, but I was. Jason Schwartzman and David Duchovny were the guests that were taped. Morrissey played "All You Need Is Me" and during his watch fell off and he made an embarrassed face. The band went for a shirt change, then played "That's How People Grow Up".

he played two new stinkers, with the second worse than the first...i guess this means ticket prices for his coming shows will be lowered even more!!!

Being happy obviously has made morrissey blind.

he played two new stinkers, with the second worse than the first...i guess this means ticket prices for his coming shows will be lowered even more!!!

Being happy obviously has made morrissey blind.

Damn, I had to do a double-take at your user name to make sure that it wasn't fortbethel.

Anyway, David Duchovny and Moz on the same show?

i-want-to-believe-small.jpg

Moz did great! He look very good dress in all black!! It went by really fast though. I guess waiting all though the show in comparison made it seem that way. Did anyone see him come out of the studio after the show?

This is Ella's sister:

aw cute...I hope they don't edit out the embarrassed face!

Morrisssey looked and sounded great! The boys looked cute in their red Morrissey Lads Club t-shirts. They changed into black shirts for the second song. Saw some familiar faces in the crowd. So glad I went! :D

Damn, I had to do a double-take at your user name to make sure that it wasn't fortbethel.

Anyway, David Duchovny and Moz on the same show?

i-want-to-believe-small.jpg

but i didn't refer to moz as a 'she'

no i'm just extremely disappointed with morrissey's new songs and i hope people will stop being in denial so morrissey gets the message. he's playing these songs on tv!!!

Waiting for a youtube link. Thanks for the reports. :D

edit: oh it doesn't air until Friday? Maybe I'll get to see it.

Moz and David Duchovny at the same time? Sigh, a girl can only dream...

Moz and David Duchovny at the same time? Sigh, a girl can only dream...

No joke. I was the world's biggest X Files nerd with a heavy crush on Mulder. And the funny thing is, I was just talking to somebody in line at the Palladium last Saturday about sci fi nerd-dom and the subject of Duchovny crushes came up, so I cannot believe he's on TV this Friday with our Moz!

I'm seething with jealousy for everybody who was there!!!

yes it was nice seeing familiar faces. nice to finally get to shake moz's hand :) it was weird how they only let like 40 people down to the stage or did they choose to sit in their seats? and it was weird to try to fake laughter...

YAY!!! So happy you finally got your hand shake!!! :D ;)

no i'm just extremely disappointed with morrissey's new songs and i hope people will stop being in denial so morrissey gets the message. he's playing these songs on tv!!!

Dude maybe we're not in denial. Maybe our tastes differ from yours. You are not the final arbiter of good and bad in the universe.

'All You Need Is Me' has really grown on me and I look forward to hearing a proper studio version. The sound in the studio was pretty amazing.

Yes HE is and not you. If you HE is embarrassed that is one thing, if you are for him, then that is another

Back
Top Bottom