Virginity

Amy

from the Ice Age to the dole age
I have been thinking about this for the past week and feeling increasingly like an outcast because I haven't lost mine yet. I don't know how to make a poll either so I thought I'd just ask... how old were you when you lost your virginity? Do you wish you had waited longer/less?

And are any of you, like me, still virgins :o

I have been thinking about this for the past week and feeling increasingly like an outcast because I haven't lost mine yet. I don't know how to make a poll either so I thought I'd just ask... how old were you when you lost your virginity? Do you wish you had waited longer/less?

19 and i wished i had started a little sooner and not been so scared.
Sex is sex and its not as awesome as the movies make it seem hahhaa I am sure you don't need anyone to tell you that.
I'm just glad I didn't sleep w/anyone who was just using me.

I didnt lose mine until I was 20. I didn't even have my first kiss until 18

my first kiss was 17 1/2... and look at us now, we are total whores. If Amy doesn't get some soon she's going to end up a prostitute, we better hook her up before its too late!

my first kiss was 17 1/2... and look at us now, we are total whores. If Amy doesn't get some soon she's going to end up a prostitute, we better hook her up before its too late!

ha seriously! i was a total ho in college. :p

bloody hell Amy....very very honest of you!!

How old are you.?That however shouldn`t matter.

I was 21.He was Spanish.And I was another notch on his bedpost:(He was called Juan and was pretty damn smooth.(Hope my sis isn`t reading this as she thinks I was a cool 15 when the cherry hit pipsvile:o ).

bloody hell Amy....very very honest of you!!

How old are you.?That however shouldn`t matter.

I was 21.He was Spanish.And I was another notch on his bedpost:(He was called Juan and was pretty damn smooth.(Hope my sis isn`t reading this as she thinks I was a cool 15 when the cherry hit pipsvile:o ).

I'm seventeen :)

I am still a virgin....

ignore the evidence to the contrary...

When you do lose it, though, don't be like me and think "well, it can't hurt that bad". :o

When you do lose it, though, don't be like me and think "well, it can't hurt that bad". :o

Part of the reason I haven't lost it yet (apart from not finding the right person) is because I'm utterly terrified of the pain. When I was 15, I was dancing with a man in Spain (from Glasgow) and he said "Am I going to sleep with you tonight?" and I thought "!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" and said "No way", and he went back to his friends.

Edit: Wow, I wasted my 2000th post discussing my virginity. Oh dear.

Last edited:
Part of the reason I haven't lost it yet (apart from not finding the right person) is because I'm utterly terrified of the pain. When I was 15, I was dancing with a man in Spain (from Glasgow) and he said "Am I going to sleep with you tonight?" and I thought "!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" and said "No way", and he went back to his friends.

It hurts pretty bad, but it gets better.

It hurts pretty bad, but it gets better.

it hurts so good.... come on baby make it hurt soooo good! sometimes love don't feel like it should, cuz it hurts so good!

you shuld buy a vibrator... no STDs and you wont wonder if it loves you in the morning.

here's a good one:Laya

Last edited:
I have been thinking about this for the past week and feeling increasingly like an outcast because I haven't lost mine yet.

I hope you don't feel any pressure from your peers or the media. You are certainly not an outcast. Wait until you feel comfortable with the person your with and two are prepared.

I hope you don't feel any pressure from your peers or the media. You are certainly not an outcast. Wait until you feel comfortable with the person your with and two are prepared.

Or at least until you're over your cold.

Seriously, though. You're still very young.

Back
Top Bottom