Your views on censorship ?

ramblings

So if you had nothing positive to contribute then why bother? Don't bother... I already know why.

aww poor little boy got his panties in a wad

I am also not sorry for adding my derision of John Boy Williams , he is not great , he is far from it in my opinion

Last edited:
Re: The Greatest Composer of Our Time.

I admire that. You're very admirable.

thanks , its a bit difficult in this cliquey place :rolleyes:

aww poor little boy got his panties in a wad

I am also not sorry for adding my derision of John Boy Williams , he is not great , he is far from it in my opinion

Nah - I really do not care if you disagree with me. Someone else did and it was perfectly fine. You simply did not contribute anything. You just laid a negative rant on my tastes. I guess my initial opionion that you are acting like a pretentious jackass was accurate.

Clique? Hardly...

State your mind but have a reason and offer an alternative instead of throwing out a "mine is better than yours feel" to your post.

Yeah, there's a lot of censorship, too. What do you think of that?

well f*** since i just got banned for a week , all i can say is :

(censored)

I personally think that there is nothing on the face of this earth that could possibly offend me . I mean nothing. There is not one thing i could hear see or otherwise experience that i would want filtered by anyone else other than myself.

(there ya have it HIM and without even one f***ing godamned expletive :D)

well f*** since i just got banned for a week , all i can say is :

(censored)

LOL!!!

Seriously, though, you got banned? :eek: That's pretty heavy. What happened? You do some kinda crazy shit or what?

LOL!!!

Seriously, though, you got banned? :eek: That's pretty heavy. What happened? You do some kinda crazy shit or what?

HIM, he's a pussycat.

LOL!!!

yeh , im too offensive , im like the 2live crew , too harsh to handle by the mozosolobozos

yeh , im too offensive , im like the 2live crew , too harsh to handle by the mozosolobozos

Yeah, I see what ya mean. We need more guys like you around here.

Yeah, I see what ya mean. We need more guys like you around here.

well said (once again) :D

I personally think that there is nothing on the face of this earth that could possibly offend me . I mean nothing. There is not one thing i could hear see or otherwise experience that i would want filtered by anyone else other than myself.

(there ya have it HIM and without even one f***ing godamned expletive :D)

You just made me cum

Whoa, you’re a radical controversy man I must say. Your pretty tough here on the solo forum and stuff. What was it like to be banned for a week, did it bother you at all?

thanks , its a bit difficult in this cliquey place :rolleyes:

I have mostly found that everyone hates censorship...until something is said that they vehemently disagree with then they are mortally offended.

Censhorship has its place when it comes to children ofcourse.Freedom of speech should only exist when you don`t have political correctness lurking in the background.

Back
Top Bottom