Kristeen Young forum

anybody have the KY bootleg from St. Louis on 30.12.2002? Tony Visconti joined her and they did 3 Bowie tunes...there's an mp3 of one of them on one of the fan sites linked to this one....

Anyone got an mp3 of Kirsteen singing Mr BLue SKy on the Jeff Lynne tribute album?

her recent email.

This past weekend, we were on a syndicated television show called "Fearless Music Television". Well, we weren't actually there...but, our image was....through television magic....if that even exists anymore. We played a song called "The Depression Contest"......and now there is a real contest on their website www.fearlessmusic.com. PLEASE GO THERE AND VOTE FOR US (front page, bottom left corner). I'm not sure what we win....but, being raised the competitive American that I was and am and ever to be....I know I want to win.

Also, when you get some spare moments, please visit www.privatethingsyouveconcealed.com It's a website dedicated to the glory of us.....but, there is a forum section created just for YOU. Thank the gods, there is now another place to vent about how annoying my voice is.

BEST OF ALL THINGS,
Kristeen

Nice to see "The Bjork Identity" gets some run.

Back
Top Bottom