question:moz-bajofondo tango club

viva hate1

hi guys :),i just wanted to know when this album is realeased,i know it`s out this month ,but i want to know the exactly date ,if any of you knows please let me know.i`d would be very grateful.thanks in advance:)

:confused:

Are you asking about a bootleg album?

There is no official album release at this stage.

I heard Santaolalla months ago on the radio and if my mind is working well I think he said Moz was not taking part. Browsed for it in amazon :

Here is the track list:

Product Description
1 GRAND GUIGNOL (G. SANTAOLALLA - J. CAMPODONICO - C. GARCIA)
2 CRISTAL (G. SANTAOLALLA - J. CAMPODONICO)
3 YA NO DUELE (J. CAMPODONICO - F. SANTULLO - S. PERALTA)
4 HOY - CON JUAN SUBIRA (H. GARCIA-J. SUBIRA-G. SANTAOLALLA)
5 PA´ BAILAR (G. SANTAOLALLA - J. CAMPODONICO - B.Y A. TAGLE)
6 PULMON (G. CASACUBERTA - J. CASALLA - G. SANTAOLALLA)
7 FAILRY RIGHT - CON ELVIS COSTELLO (G. SANTAOLALLA)
8 EL MAREO - CON GUSTAVO CERATI (J. CAMPODONICO - F. SANTULLO)
9 EL ANDEN - CON MALA RODRIGUEZ (M. FERRES - M. RODRIGUEZ)
10 INFILTRADO (A. KERPEL - J. CAMPODONICO)
11 BORGES Y PARAGUAY (D. MARTIN - G. SANTAOLALLA)
12 TUVE SOL (G. SANTAOLALLA - J. CAMPODONICO - J. CASALLA)
13 NO PREGUNTO CUANTOS SON (G. SANTAOLALLA - D. MARTIN)
14 ZITARROSA (J. CAMPODONICO - A. TUANA)
15 CHIQUILINES (L. SUPERVIELLE - SANTAOLALLA - H. CORREA)

It seems Elvis Costello is the only international singer taking part.

and the album is out this week (at least here in Argentina) there was a press pre listening last week, so I will check in some record shops tomorrow....just in case it has a hidden track:p

sorry i didn`t explain myself very well,i meant gustavo santaolalla`s project:p but about the fact that he`s not participating on it,well i didn`t know about that ,i read on rolling stone magazine (mexican edition)that santaolalla said that he write a song for morrissey,but he didn`t wanted it ,also said that he was going to take part on the greatest hits album that morrissey was preparing i think he said this was going to be this year .....so now i`m a little confused:confused:

sorry i didn`t explain myself very well,i meant gustavo santaolalla`s project:p but about the fact that he`s not participating on it,well i didn`t know about that ,i read on rolling stone magazine (mexican edition)that santaolalla said that he write a song for morrissey,but he didn`t wanted it ,also said that he was going to take part on the greatest hits album that morrissey was preparing i think he said this was going to be this year .....so now i`m a little confused:confused:

Can you transcribe/scan the original Mexican RS article, please?

I'd like to know what actually Gustavo Sataolalla said in the interview.
Thank you very much.

Back
Top Bottom