Moz Tee Shirts at Bluecatstore.com

cossy

irish blood dublin heart
Sorry if its the wrong forum but has anyone any experience with this company. I assumed because they were UK based I would receive an order pretty quick as i would normally use US based everythingenglish.com.
I ordered 4 tee shirts from them 26th august and was hoping to receive them prior to my holidays on 14th sept. There is no phone number on website just email address. I hve sent them 3/4 emails and havent heard any response at all

anyone order from this company before?

cheers for any feedback

cossy:confused:

Hi Cossy, im still wating for 2 t shirts from them I ordered on the 26th May!! I managed 2 get a response from them back in July , they said:

Hi There
Sorry for the delay with your order and for the delay in responding to your
email.
We are currently in the process of moving our operation from Canada to
Italy.
This has caused a few unforeseen delays in the fulfillment of orders.

Normal service has now resumed. However, we do expect it to take several
weeks to clear the back log of orders.
You will be emailed as soon as your order is shipped. If you require any
further information please reply to
this email using BACKLOG as the subject line.

Cheers Ted-Sales Support

visit the BlueCat Store at www.bluecatstore.com

Hi Cossy, im still wating for 2 t shirts from them I ordered on the 26th May!! I managed 2 get a response from them back in July , they said:

Hi There
Sorry for the delay with your order and for the delay in responding to your
email.
We are currently in the process of moving our operation from Canada to
Italy.
This has caused a few unforeseen delays in the fulfillment of orders.

Normal service has now resumed. However, we do expect it to take several
weeks to clear the back log of orders.
You will be emailed as soon as your order is shipped. If you require any
further information please reply to
this email using BACKLOG as the subject line.

Cheers Ted-Sales Support

visit the BlueCat Store at www.bluecatstore.com

I used to order from them and never had a problem. However, that was when they were UK based. The last order I placed was shipped from Canada, and took an absolute age. It only arrived after I threatened to report them. In short - was good, now bad.

Peter

Last edited:
thanks for the feedback guys. have to say very disappointed. The least I expect from a company is a response to an email. They are quick enough to take your cash!!! CJM thats one hell of a wait Unc i had heard good feedback in the past hence the order. I would advise all forumites to steer clear. their live chat function is permanently closed. message received loud and clear

cossy:mad:

Hey -

I ordered a Mozza shirt on 16th August - same story, no delivery and no contact despite sending 2 emails.

If I don't hear anything ... (1) try to get chargeback through my bank, which means the merchant's bank cough up the amount owed and retrieve it from their client (bluecatstore (2) complain ... if that makes any difference, but not sure who to complain to.

Wouldn't mind but I was hoping I'd have it in time for the Moz disco at the Star&Garter. Instead wearing my insipid H&M t-shirt :p

Anyway I'm glad I'm not the only one having problems with this company.

I have emailed them asgain making a formal complaint about not receiving a response to my emails and said if i hear nothing in 2 days i will do a chargeback

cossy

hey cossy, will you tell me what sort of response you get from them. This chargeback thing sounds like a gd idea! I think ill have to do the same.

hey cossy, will you tell me what sort of response you get from them. This chargeback thing sounds like a gd idea! I think ill have to do the same.

yep will let you know CJM

cossy

Back
Top Bottom