handy cd box UK only (I think)

I happened by lidl supermarket (Leith) today & they have these great tool box type thingies, aluminium cased but ideal for cd's, they have these dividers in that you can move to whatever size you need, with a bit of jiggery-pokery you can make it in to an ideal cd case, 2 rows to hold cd's in jewel cases & the 3rd row for cd-r type pvc cover cd's. I've checked their site but can't find them but they are in the store (well the one I went in), I'll take some pics tomorrow & post 'em.
£9 it cost, marvellous.

love

Grim

here's some pics

100_0193.jpg

100_0194.jpg

100_0201.jpg

100_0196.jpg

love

Grim

That's exactly the same as mine and I paid £50 for it! Cheezus! I only use it for Moz & Smiths stuff, nothing else goes in.

Peter

I'm off to lidl's to see if they have them here

Damn, somebody likes his "Maximum Morrissey and the Smiths"!

Any diff between them?

nah, I normally buy 3 of everything! Tsk! eh! The reason they are there is that they are too thick to fit in the normal slots, as is the Morrissey presents the New York Dolls cd's (only got 2 of those coz they are none Smiths/Moz items) :)

love

Grim

Last edited:
oh btw I did think it would make life much simpler for any burglers, so make sure you put it somewhere safe, the locks are ok but it wouldn't take long to have them open or off. Mind you I've got my 7" & 12" singles in similar bugler handy boxes too! :)

love

Grim

Last edited:
Just checked lidl.de and they dont do it here :(

Crsp they aren't on the website over here either, so if you've got a lidl near by just pop in. They are actually tool boxes but they are easy to sort out for cd's.

I've got another today but still got more Smiths/Moz cd's to go in too, looks like I'll have to get another 1 or 2?

love

Grim

Crsp they aren't on the website over here either, so if you've got a lidl near by just pop in. They are actually tool boxes but they are easy to sort out for cd's.

I've got another today but still got more Smiths/Moz cd's to go in too, looks like I'll have to get another 1 or 2?

love

Grim

I got one - £8.

Peter

Back
Top Bottom