Sponser me on the SLC bike ride

hi All,

I'm sure you've all heard about how & why we need to raise funds for the SLC.

I know many of you would like to be able to get involved in this event but because of time/location etc you can't!

Well now you can!

For the wee (minimum) sum of £5/$10 I will wear you on my t-shirt, you'll need to send me a pic of you via email & your name (or whatever you want on it) I'll wear your smile (or scowl) & message with pride & when the press are milling around I'll do my best to get in front of the cameras! I know I'm usually such a camera-shy person ;)

I'm thinking that I could get 10 on the front & 10 on the back, so hurry because space is limited! ;)

If you don't want the publicity but wish to contribute I'll gladly accept any donations & I'll put a special line on the bottom of the t-shirt "thanks to all those who gave ..."

So come on, now's your chance to be a rebel with a cause!

paypal to: [email protected]

I'll keep everything above board & publish my paypal accounts but scoring out peoples details (if they wish anonymity).

If you've any further ideas, please contact me here or via PM or email.

love

Grim
P.s. be the 1st of the gang to sponsor, thanks!

& the 1st of the gang is...

{drum roll please}

Sphinx

Congratulations & a million thanks

now step up to the plate folks, who's next!

love

Grim

& the 1st of the gang is...

{drum roll please}

Sphinx

love

Grim

That's mighty fine and all, but I'm not queering the pitch by soliciting sponsors now. There's only so many on here willing to give, I wonder if they'll sponsor more than participant?

Peter

& the 2nd of the gang is...

{drum roll please}

Bogdana

love

Grim

OMG, lol
this would be great.... but im photo shy.

save me a space i'll have to do a pic with a moz shirt on...

That's mighty fine and all, but I'm not queering the pitch by soliciting sponsors now. There's only so many on here willing to give, I wonder if they'll sponsor more than participant?

Peter

that is slightly unfair peter, some of us would love to go come, but cant due to distance probs etc.
i will certainly sponser as much as i can though :p

I was going to do that, but since I'm now a particpant don't need to.

great stuff, see you in September! don't forget your bike clips! :)

love

Grim

ok I'm away for a week, see you all soon

love

Grim
P.s. keep on sponsoring!

I am unsure how lining your pockets with $200 is going to help the SLC. I would think it would be easier to just give the SLC the $10 and then that person would benefit from gift aid.

I am unsure how lining your pockets with $200 is going to help the SLC. I would think it would be easier to just give the SLC the $10 and then that person would benefit from gift aid.

I'm not sure why you feel the need to make that up. Grim who has, on many occassions before donated money to the SLC and will be donating the money he raises for the club.

If you prefer to donate direct to the club then you can do. If you want to sponser Grim, you can still donate direct to the club, stating you wish to sponsor Grim. The club will then let Grim know by email that you have made the donation and provide him with the photo you sent the SLC.

Do you need details of how to donate that $10 via gift aid or have you already done that?

I'm not sure why you feel the need to make that up. Grim who has, on many occassions before donated money to the SLC and will be donating the money he raises for the club.

If you prefer to donate direct to the club then you can do. If you want to sponser Grim, you can still donate direct to the club, stating you wish to sponsor Grim. The club will then let Grim know by email that you have made the donation and provide him with the photo you sent the SLC.

Do you need details of how to donate that $10 via gift aid or have you already done that?

Agreed. That's a bit below the belt. Regarding the ride, I can't make the meeting tomorrow, sorry, music night. Grim is Mr. Top Notch, and no mistake.

Peter

& the 3rd of the gang is...

{drum roll please}

LoriMoz

love

Grim

P.s. Thanks to everyone for the messages etc & to those that have sponsored me, I've got another M-Solo member to add but just awaiting confirmation that it's ok with them.

P.p.s. Oh & thanks to all those that have gone above & beyond what I asked!

& the 4th of the gang is...

{drum roll please}

HandHoldingWinsRaces!

Can those who've not sent me the pic they want on the shirt do it now, please.

love

Grim

P.s. Thanks to everyone for the messages etc & to those that have sponsored me.

& the 5th of the gang is...

{drum roll please}

Black Eyed

Thanks Black Eyed for the 4 pics, I'm happy to use any or all of them, if it's ok with you I'll put the peta ones on the sleeves, so for your personal pic would you rather have the l.p. cover or the other one?

Oh & I'm hoping to have room for 1 line of text under your pic so what would you like?

Can those who've not sent me the pic they want on the shirt do it now, please.

love

Grim

Hi Grim,

I'm chuffed you are going to put the PETA pics on the sleeves, thank you.

No I dont really want me on your chest:eek::eek: If you could put the Meat Is Murder one that would be fantastic. For something under the picture? perhaps Preserve the Salford Lads Club ?? (sorry not very imaginative!)

Thanks again

Sue

Last edited:
& the 6th of the gang is...

{drum roll please}

Lottie

Can those who've not sent me the pic & the line of text they want on the shirt do it now, please.

love

Grim

& the 7th of the gang is...

{drum roll please}

Almareallymatters

Can those who've not sent me the pic & the line of text they want on the shirt do it now, please.

love

Grim

grim i've lost your email. will you email me please so i can send you the picture?

[email protected]

cheers Bogdana & everyone else who hasn't yet sent in the pic they want, oh & don't forget what line of text you want?

love

Grim

Back
Top Bottom