I'm proud of you Philadelphia

phillyfan

While people were only inches from the stage,and a few people got rowdy and got on stage, the great people of Philly didn't rush the stage, tackle Morrissey or cut the show short! Hats off to the Mann security- it was an amzing nite!

While people were only inches from the stage,and a few people got rowdy and got on stage, the great people of Philly didn't rush the stage, tackle Morrissey or cut the show short! Hats off to the Mann security- it was an amzing nite!

I'm so glad that nobody rushed him and cut the show short for you. All that hard work you did to alert the Mann center in advance sure paid off!

Last edited:
I'm so glad that nobody rushed him and cut the show short for you. All that hard work you did to alert the Mann center in advance sure paid off!

Pretty clever DICK- whats wrong baby you had to watch 21 songs instead of people looking at you? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! The fans win you lose douche!

Pretty clever DICK- whats wrong baby you had to watch 21 songs instead of people looking at you? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! The fans win you lose douche!

Well, you've proven you are indeed from Philadelphia.

Ha ha, you're dumb.

Well, what you saw in Philly is a 21 song complete show- some of the best songs ever. See what happens when you make Morrissey the show not you. It's a great day!

Why on earth are you calling me a dick?!? Did I not just compliment you for influencing how the show turned out?!? Sheesh.

On a positive note, Philadelphia showed everyone how it's done. Be involved but don't ruin the show. That was the best concert ever!!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom