Contact details for Jamie from the NME

Want to ask Jamie Fullerton about his post ( http://forums.morrissey-solo.com/showthread.php?t=75352 ) and subsequent story, or find out more about his other interests?

You can call him at the NME on his direct number at 02031486858

Alternatively you can email him: [email protected]

Want to see who he is? You can check him out here: http://youtube.com/jamopsych

Here is one of his posts from www.hotmodelforum.com:

Posted: May 25, 2006 - 02:09 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
... of a couple, of whom the girl used to be a lesbian/have lesbian flings. I'm interested in getting in touch with such a couple for a photoshoot and interview for a magazine.

Please drop me an email at [email protected] if you reckon you might know someone who could help.

Thanks a lot!

Jamie F.

Journalists who lie
Stealing the money
Prospering with spite
Hate-In-A-Hurry
Oh, see how :

They're only trying to make their name
By spreading Biz myth-lies
About the ones who've made their name
Stick in the knife
Stick in the knife

Journalists who lie
The truth is, it happens
Praise, then crucify
Just follow this pattern
And see how :

By spreading sickening lies
About the ones who've made their name
Mate, give us the knife
Give us the knife

Journalists who lie
So happy in malice
Rock star - out of line
So happy in malice
Oh ...

Journalists who lie
So sick and belaboured
They only want to be favoured
See how :

With unprovable lies
About the ones
Who've made their name

In the black hole
Of your soul
Still bargaining away the Truth
So easily
Truth

Journalists who lie
Stealing the money
Prospering with spite
And Hate-In-A-Hurry

Journalists who lie
The truth is, it happens
Praise, then crucify
Just follow this pattern

Journalists who lie
So sick and belaboured
They want to be favoured

know your NME, isn't it time to spit in their eye? C'mon M23 as lit the blue touch paper, now is the time to shove a firework up the arse of lazy journalism.

Call jamie fullerton now! Then later, then tomorrow etc' :)

love

Grim
P.s. boycott the magazine (that's if anyone here actually still buys it?)

As much as I dislike the NME, isn't this a bit much? I mean, (presumably) googling the guy to find out "dirt" on him... and posting his phone number... it's just a bit too woman scorned for my liking.

Taking the high road,
Spicer

my screen-name was printed in that article and he quoted me... err... i think that might make me officially so-low :(

horrified...
we can weather the storm together pandy.
(sorry moz)
me and my big mouth.

notice i haven't been around much since then. :/

haha well i said a nice thing! i don't know...i just don't like the fact i was in a gossip column!

I don't advocate anyone abusing the guy but to ask about the process of the story. Just to highlight we know exactly how the story was created and question the motive? Also, that we aren't like other artists 'fans'.

I thinkhanding out his personal info makes him open to abuse. In my opinion its no good getting wound up about these things, it won;t make any difference

I thinkhanding out his personal info makes him open to abuse. In my opinion its no good getting wound up about these things, it won;t make any difference

quite right too, 'cept it aint personal. He came in here fooled people into making a story for him, so if he's not a lazy journalist then he'll get off his arse & change is work (not personal) details! Or he'll not be arsed like you say, so do it anyway because What Difference Does It Make?

love

Grim

sorry i thought that was his home number

Still i don;t think it will make a difference. The truth is Journalists have to make things up so i don;t think this kind of thing will stop.

Infact a load of morrissey fans phoning him and e-mailing would make a great story for the next issue...

sorry i thought that was his home number

Still i don;t think it will make a difference. The truth is Journalists have to make things up so i don;t think this kind of thing will stop.

Infact a load of morrissey fans phoning him and e-mailing would make a great story for the next issue...

yes but it'll be a true story & therefore go unpublished!

love

Grim

haha well i said a nice thing! i don't know...i just don't like the fact i was in a gossip column!

oh yes, i think i said a nice thing too... that nobody knows or can tell what he can do. but i feel the same way you do... gossip column. uggh.

Seconded. But this site isn't called "SoLow" for nothin'.

Ab-so-lute-ly fooking (for my scottish friends) right.

Seriously... posting someone's phone number to invite harassment simply invites trouble for EVERYONE on this board. That would mean no more downloads and no more board. Chill and let the lawyers deal with it.

To tell the truth... I have enough going on in my life that Morrissey being misquoted is not even a blip in my day. That's a blip in his day.

Back
Top Bottom