Exit smiling

Sunbags

Sunbags
I've had this book for about a month and I've been wondering would people like to read it or would I get a load of abuse if I posted it? I don't have a scanner, but it really wouldn't take me long to type it up. The pictures weren't picked by Morrissey anyway. Also, would the posting of this book get David T or myself in trouble (copyright and so forth)? It's up to all of ye, if no-one wants it posted, I won't post it!:)

I've had this book for about a month and I've been wondering would people like to read it or would I get a load of abuse if I posted it? I don't have a scanner, but it really wouldn't take me long to type it up. The pictures weren't picked by Morrissey anyway. Also, would the posting of this book get David T or myself in trouble (copyright and so forth)? It's up to all of ye, if no-one wants it posted, I won't post it!:)

Morrissey would not be pleased!

Peter

Thank you very much Sunbags for your kind offer.
Better to use PM function rather than posting forums. :)

What is the essay about? And when did Morrissey write/type that letter of protest? Ta.

Worried about the royalties issues...but doesn't comment on what he thinks of its content now :confused:

He said he didn't think they were worthy of publication, which gives us an idea of what he thinks! ;)

He said he didn't think they were worthy of publication, which gives us an idea of what he thinks! ;)

I think he's just saying that because he's not getting money..otherwise why did he submit them in the first place :rolleyes:

What is the essay about? And when did Morrissey write/type that letter of protest? Ta.

It's basically an essay on actors/actresses such as Jayne Mansfield, Diana Dors, Tab Hunter, Sandra Dee etc. He writes a paragraph or two on each of them. It's a very interesting read. I suppose the best thing to do, as Kewpie said, would be to PM me if ya wanna read it + I'll send it to you when it's typed up!

the pictures are great..i love that one of pier angeli...

Back
Top Bottom