What does your user name mean?

munkedukr

Some names are obvious, others not so obvious. Mine for example means . . . absolutely nothing. Years ago when I first got a computer and had to pick a screen name for my account I tried to come up with something witty and original, but those were taken already. So I settled for a name no one could possibly have. Munkedukr is pronounced monkey-dooker, which I guess means monkey shit, but that's not what the name is supposed to mean. It means nothing, absolutely nothing.

i could tell you about mine, but i'm not going to (and i'd be lying, anyway).

spoilsport

Sorrow's Native Son

Well mine's a long story. i worked at disney. we had fake names so people couldnt stalk us.everyone else in my 'class' got southern names like daisy mae and johnny duke. I thought, heh, maybe i'll end up getting my real name which is billye jo. nope bogdana is what i got. it is ukranian for 'gift from god'; but you english folk know what 'bog' means in slang and 'dana' means lover in latin so i got a lot of UK'ers laughing at me when i told them my name.
i hated it at first but it grew on me. lot of my friends @ work called me that so it bacame normal!

When I was younger I was very skinny, a twin, and my brother got the better part of the brawn. I became a really good runner, and won a few championships. I remembered The Grumbleweeds, and Uncle Rubbish, and I thought that Uncle Skinny would be good name. And it stuck.

Peter

Mine is a nickname I recieved in school.

Cassius was in an all-woman version of Julius Caesar...

And her record was 8-0 with 10 knockouts

you're close, kewpie! very close!

It's that God-awful Finnish Goth band, isn't it? Youre secretly in love with Ville Valo... :p

His Infernal Majesty indeed :eek:

It's that God-awful Finnish Goth band, isn't it? Youre secretly in love with Ville Valo... :p

His Infernal Majesty indeed :eek:
I told you what it stands for!

Back
Top Bottom