George W. Bush:Worst President In US History??

Is George W. Bush The WORST US President Ever

• Yes, He's A National Disgrace

Votes: 25 83.3%
  • No...I'll love him no matter what he does

Votes: 5 16.7%

• Total voters

SNS22

Not Dead Yet
Okay...Forget about the war...

Dare we remember...

The Patriot Act
The Phone Tappings...
The Pardonings
The Orders to DEFY Congress....

I think this places him somewhere ahead of Richard Nixon and Bill Clinton COMBINED.....

I mean all those two did was lie...

Nixon about what his friends did..
Clinton about what he did...

Bush Is Far worse...and this is coming from somebody who voted for him TWICE....

Dare we remember...

The Patriot Act
The Phone Tappings...
The Pardonings
The Orders to DEFY Congress....

I think this places him somewhere ahead of Richard Nixon and Bill Clinton COMBINED.....

I mean all those two did was lie...

Nixon about what his friends did..
Clinton about what he did...

Bush Is Far worse...and this is coming from somebody who voted for him TWICE....

IDIOT :cool:

PS: I hate non-public polls

Voting for him once was a mistake. But to vote for him twice? I won't say anything more about that. At least you're bigger than most Republicans and can admit what a f***-up he is. I don't know enough about history to say he's the worst ever, but he's definately the worst of my generation. And it's impossible to forget about the war.

Voting for him once was a mistake. But to vote for him twice? I won't say anything more about that. At least you're bigger than most Republicans and can admit what a f***-up he is. I don't know enough about history to say he's the worst ever, but he's definately the worst of my generation. And it's impossible to forget about the war.

Hahaha...I'm not a republican..I'm an independant...

You're still bigger than most Republicans.

Well anyone that aligns themselves with either party on a permanent basis or even REGISTERS as one or the other is an idiot..we have open primary...we don't need their facist literature

Okay, here I am. :p

I don't love him no matter what and he's far from the best of presidents, but he's not the worst. I'm afraid that honor belongs to Jimmy Carter, perhaps. It's just definitely not George W. Bush and I'll vote for an inaccurate option in a poll to show my defiance. ;)

Nope, Bush is worse than Carter..... name on ething the Idiot has done right?
no pun intended

I think that if I was a Republican I would hate him even more.... his stupid policies will keep the Repugs out of power for the next generation.

Okay, here I am. :p

I don't love him no matter what and he's far from the best of presidents, but he's not the worst. I'm afraid that honor belongs to Jimmy Carter, perhaps. It's just definitely not George W. Bush and I'll vote for an inaccurate option in a poll to show my defiance. ;)

Haha...Jimmy Carter gets blamed for all the problems that were caused by Nixon/Ford...

I'm just really pissed that Bush thinks his "people" are ABOVE the Law and do not answer to Congress...That's abuse of Power...

I don't think Carter ever did anything like that..

I would say Carter was Incompetent at times

Jimmy Carter brokered the Camp David Accords. He wasn't a complete failure as president. He at least tried to establish peace in the Middle East. And he later won a Nobel Peace Prize, which I don't believe W will ever get.

f*** BUSH!

I was watching his little joke of a press conference yesterday, concerning the state of the Iraq war. It was hard to sit through, I kept vurping. He stood there and every question he either started beating around the bush (no pun intended) or he flat out LIED. he's a f***ing liar. and he knows what he's doing. he basically said "f*** the american people, I dont care what they think, theyre opinion doesn't matter. we're staying in this war." he makes me sick. I'd like to see his daughters get sent over there and see how HE likes it. The moron can't even string together a f***ing complete sentence. I cannot wait til he is out of office. I despise him. It's an embarrassment that HE'S representing our country. He's a little weasel. Standing there lying his ass off with that little smirk on his face. He's a murderer, he makes me sick.

end rant.

Bravo Nugz!!!!

He's such an asshole/idiot that he will force me to support Hillary if she gets the Dem nomination......... I will not support another Repug who advocates the same retarded poclicies of war and limited Civil Liberties for US citizens.

It's a shame that Ron Paul has no chance :(

Bravo Nugz!!!!

He's such an asshole/idiot that he will force me to support Hillary if she gets the Dem nomination......... I will not support another Repug who advocates the same retarded poclicies of war and limited Civil Liberties for US citizens.

It's a shame that Ron Paul has no chance :(

I do like Ron Paul, he reminds me of like, a little badass grandpa. I'm still pulling for my baby, Barack. I get to hear his sexy voice everytime my phone rings. "...I am Barack Obama...*boom chicka boom chicka*...and what I do oppose...is a DUMB WAR...*boom chicka boom chicka* its great. :D

He should have never been president to begin with.
Gore should have won that first election. It would of only been fair.
Bush can not even speak properly.

I saw something on television where he tried to say " The best and the brightest". Instead he said " The BREAST and the brightest..".:D

I do like Ron Paul, he reminds me of like, a little badass grandpa. I'm still pulling for my baby, Barack. I get to hear his sexy voice everytime my phone rings. "...I am Barack Obama...*boom chicka boom chicka*...and what I do oppose...is a DUMB WAR...*boom chicka boom chicka* its great. :D

Haha. so you finally got your ringtone, how cute. I wish I could get an Ann Coulter tone... ..calling for the death of Ted Kennedy something. :p

Haha. so you finally got your ringtone, how cute. I wish I could get an Ann Coulter tone... ..calling for the death of Ted Kennedy something. :p

I might have downloaded like, 4 of them. :o but they were free! thanks Barack! ;) (yes, we're on a first name basis...)

Back
Top Bottom