New Yorkers?

dicartwright

My sis is going to New York on August. I plan to ask her for some Moz goodies, let's say photos, books with photos, magazines. I need someone who lives there or knows New York enough to give me some ADDRESS I can send her to. If I don't give her an address she won't search, I know that. Approx. Prices would be appreciated if possible. Please don't flame me, I prefer asking here instead of searching the web because well, you know what I'm talking about, and if you've been there, better!

rebel rebel record store in nyc (on bleeckers st.) its one of the best record store in the city for their rarities.

de uruguay?

Record Runner specializes in 80's music and usually has Moz vinyl and magazines from the U.K. Around the corner is Bleecker Street Records who carry interview discs and some unusual stuff - check downstairs for posters and vinyl. Both are in the Villeage (East?). Generation Records (on Thompson) is similiar to Bleeker St. and Bleeker Bob's occassionally has gems. Good Luck.

rebel rebel record store in nyc (on bleeckers st.) its one of the best record store in the city for their rarities.

de uruguay?

Thanks!

Btw, in Uruguay... You'll be lucky if they hand you Van Morrison if you ask for Morrissey. People who know them don't work on those places I guess...

Record Runner specializes in 80's music and usually has Moz vinyl and magazines from the U.K. Around the corner is Bleecker Street Records who carry interview discs and some unusual stuff - check downstairs for posters and vinyl. Both are in the Villeage (East?). Generation Records (on Thompson) is similiar to Bleeker St. and Bleeker Bob's occassionally has gems. Good Luck.
Great, thank you

Back
Top Bottom