Russell Brand to make Morrissey Doc...

Raquel

The Most Inept
What a fantastic weekend! I got to see Moz at the Bowl, and then at the airport on my way back to San Francisco today, I saw and met Russell Brand! He was coming to LAX from Honolulu.
Such a sweet guy... I told him I had seen Morrissey on Friday, and he was so excited, he said he might be making a documentary about him and then he said "I love Morrissey."
Russell Brand may not be everyone's cup of tea, but I find him hilarious, intelligent and extremely kind, and he is a fan just like us. I love checking out his clips on youtube, since I'm not in England!

Fantastic! I prefer docus made by people who adore Morrissey as much as us.

I hope he makes it true - this year. :D

What a fantastic weekend! I got to see Moz at the Bowl, and then at the airport on my way back to San Francisco today, I saw and met Russell Brand! He was coming to LAX from Honolulu.
Such a sweet guy... I told him I had seen Morrissey on Friday, and he was so excited, he said he might be making a documentary about him and then he said "I love Morrissey."
Russell Brand may not be everyone's cup of tea, but I find him hilarious, intelligent and extremely kind, and he is a fan just like us. I love checking out his clips on youtube, since I'm not in England!

AWESOME! The whole story!!!!! I've been listening to RB ever since that interview he said on his show a couple of weeks ago he might be doing a Morrissey documentary! Frankly, I'd settle for just another interview b/c that one is hands down the best one I've ever heard. :)

I love what he said to you and that he was openly excited! And thanks for alerting me to check youtube for his clips, b/c I'm not in England either and I've never seen him do stand up.

The Russell Brand stand up DVD available in the UK is indeed excellent!

Back
Top Bottom