Hollywood Bowl setlist?

Your Arsenal

yes I am blind
Does anyone have it yet? I haven't seen anyone post it on the "tour " section yet.
He played so many songs i can't remember what order they were in :D

Does anyone have it yet? I haven't seen anyone post it on the "tour " section yet.
He played so many songs i can't remember what order they were in :D

Don't worry, soon we'll get a nerd who was writting everything down at the show to post the set list. :rolleyes:

Dustin Diamond was there?

Here's the setilst, in case your too lazy to go to the comments on the tour page to find out.

The Queen Is Dead
Last Of The Famous International Playboys
Ganglord
The National Front Disco
Let Me Kiss You
All You Need Is Me
The Boy With The Thorn In His Side
Irish Blood, English Heart
Disappointed
I've Changed My Plea To Guilty
Everyday Is Like Sunday
In The Future When All Is Well
I Will See You In Far Off Places
Girlfriend In A Coma
First Of The Gang To Die
I Just Want To See The Boy Happy
You Have Killed Me
That's How People Grow Up
Life Is A Pigsty
How Soon Is Now?
/Please, Please, Please Let Me Get What I Want /You're Gonna Need Someone On Your Side //There Is A Light That Never Goes Out

Here's the setilst, in case your too lazy to go to the comments on the tour page to find out.

The Queen Is Dead
Last Of The Famous International Playboys
Ganglord
The National Front Disco
Let Me Kiss You
All You Need Is Me
The Boy With The Thorn In His Side
Irish Blood, English Heart
Disappointed
I've Changed My Plea To Guilty
Everyday Is Like Sunday
In The Future When All Is Well
I Will See You In Far Off Places
Girlfriend In A Coma
First Of The Gang To Die
I Just Want To See The Boy Happy
You Have Killed Me
That's How People Grow Up
Life Is A Pigsty
How Soon Is Now?
/Please, Please, Please Let Me Get What I Want /You're Gonna Need Someone On Your Side //There Is A Light That Never Goes Out

For those of you that didn't see it.... :p

I love LA

lol....DUH!! Why didn't I make it stand out??? :p

LA's the best!!

If only the crips and bloods would stop killing each other for one night and scalp Morrissey tickets instead..

Oh wait...I think I saw them wearing their colors last night when they offered me pit tickets

If only the crips and bloods would stop killing each other for one night and scalp Morrissey tickets instead..

Oh wait...I think I saw them wearing their colors last night when they offered me pit tickets

They offered you pit tickets and you didn't take them????? :eek:

They offered you pit tickets and you didn't take them????? :eek:

It was a joke...:p

The whole reference to Crips And Bloods scalping tickets was a joke... :D

It was a joke...:p

The whole reference to Crips And Bloods scalping tickets was a joke... :D

My brother was a little norteno gang banger(whetever the hell is th ecorrect term), he got jumped in and jumped out and one day may 1998 he alsmost died from getting hit over the head with a glass object..... they had to revive him twice.

Now he's got 3 little kids, all super cute..... he got a bachelors degree in criminology and he's on his way to becoming a probation officer..... the irony :p

Last edited:
My brother was in the bloods, he got jumped in and jumped out and one day may 1998 he alsmost died from getting hit over the head with a glass object..... they had to revive him twice.

Now he's got 3 little kids, all super cute..... he got a bachelors degree in criminology and he's on his way to becoming a probation officer..... the irony :p

ummm..maybe I'm being nieve but I thought the Bloods were all African-Americans?? :confused:

So Bloods are Hispanics too?

Are Crips only Black?

What the hell is colors? is that about Bloods/Crips or Nortenos/Surenos ?

I'm all confussed, i just see red and blue....whatever :rolleyes:

All these people suck anyway....... they choose to be criminal instead of going to school and getting their life together...... just had a convo with my bro on the phone and I told him that he was a follower.....we agreed that these people are a bunch of sheep who are scared to face the reality of their lives.

PS: Bachelor Party, Hell yeah!! :p
You still gotta let me know what egg beaters are used for during sex.... i haven't forgotten.

Back
Top Bottom