RARE RARE RARE MOZ TOTP Appearance

cossy

irish blood dublin heart
Will be posted very shortly. I have never seen this posted on net before.
Check back in the next 20 mins. You wont be disapointed !!!!!

Cossy

also 2 further uploads on the thread

Last edited:
I was the first to post Alma Matters but I dont want to give you that again
7 mins and counting.............

cossy

Nope but I will have Pregnant this week

was kind of a joke..I didn't think he did TOTP for either of them...or Picadilly Palare..or Dagenham Dave

Ok here we go with thanks to my friend Irish Budd

A moz solo premiere............ http://www.sendspace.com/file/vwd1y5

Come on to my house
Come on and do something new
I know you love one person so 1
Why can't you love two?
Give a little something
Give a little something
To my love life
To my love life
My love life

I know you love one person so 1
Why don't you love two, love?
Love two

Give a little something
Give a little something
To my love life
To my love life
My love life

I know you love one person so 2
Why don't you love two, love?
Love two

Oh give a...
Ooohh Love...
I know you love
(last 3 lines repeated ad lib)

Come on to my house 3

enjoy

cossy

Thanks so much Cossy! Great gem you shared with us. I appreciate it.

Do you happen to have the date of this?

- unrulyboy -

Thanks so much Cossy! Great gem you shared with us. I appreciate it.

Do you happen to have the date of this?

- unrulyboy -

10 October 1991 - Top Of The Pops (UK, BBC1)
My Love Life

cossy

August 8, 1991
Edit: 10, sorry

Interesting since he didn't play My Love Life at any of the UK dates in July, nor did he play it while in Japan, Australia, and NZ..wasn't until he came back to the UK at the End of September that he started to play it...

Always loved this one...funny that "That's Entertainment" was more of a hit here on KROQ than My Love Life or Our Frank...go figure...I don't think Pregnant For The Last Time was ever played here due to a gag order by Howie Klein...

Interesting since he didn't play My Love Life at any of the UK dates in July, nor did he play it while in Japan, Australia, and NZ..wasn't until he came back to the UK at the End of September that he started to play it...

Always loved this one...funny that "That's Entertainment" was more of a hit here on KROQ than My Love Life or Our Frank...go figure...I don't think Pregnant For The Last Time was ever played here due to a gag order by Howie Klein...

I have Pregnant for the last time on TOTP SNS22 but its in storage with some other VHS tapes until next week. Actually I may have have that Shoreline gig you are after as well

cossy

cossy, ur the man, thanks alot

Cossy You Are One Selfless Guy, Doing What You Do On Here,
Is Bang On , Many Many Thanks For This And Previous Downloads,:)

I have Pregnant for the last time on TOTP SNS22 but its in storage with some other VHS tapes until next week. Actually I may have have that Shoreline gig you are after as well

cossy

Do I sound like an ASS because I feel that people should share instead of sell...I mean like I told the guy selling it, If I decided to burn copies of all the shows I've downloaded in the past year and sell them on ebay...I wouldn't need a job...

I just think it's shameless..Back in the 90's when there was no net...we really didn't have a choice but to buy it from someone..now with file sharing, I really don't see any reason to sell something like that other than making $$$$

Do I sound like an ASS because I feel that people should share instead of sell...I mean like I told the guy selling it, If I decided to burn copies of all the shows I've downloaded in the past year and sell them on ebay...I wouldn't need a job...

I just think it's shameless..Back in the 90's when there was no net...we really didn't have a choice but to buy it from someone..now with file sharing, I really don't see any reason to sell something like that other than making $$$$

No I agree with you. I have spend hundreds of pounds building up my collection over the years but now I just want to share. Its about the love of music and not the money

cossy

Back
Top Bottom