Who is Julia?

smorrissey

Banned
Who is this girl who follows Morrissey all through the world?

She is rich? she doesn't have to work?

Julia is annorexic and has no life. :cool:

Julia is annorexic and has no life. :cool:

seriously DAnn, whats wrong with you? Thats a human being, a person... and one you don't know. How can just do that to somebody who has done nothing harmful to you? People have feelings... nobody derserves that. Basically I have no idea who you are and have not read many of your posts... but right now you pretty much sound like an asshole.

seriously DAnn, whats wrong with you? Thats a human being, a person... and one you don't know. How can just do that to somebody who has done nothing harmful to you? People have feelings... nobody derserves that. Basically I have no idea who you are and have not read many of your posts... but right now you pretty much sound like an asshole.

I'm just stating a fact when I say that Julia has no life..... HELLO, she travels around following Morrissey everywhere like a sad puppy..... It's ok to be obsessed or whatever but she has taken it to a new level of PATHETIC :rolleyes:

I'm not certain of what her eating disorders are but since I'm mannorexic myself (according to Robby, HI ROBBY, welcome back! :) ) I have every right to label anyone who looks like they weight 75lbs as annorexic.

PS: PLEASE people, if there is any compassion in your hearts, DO NOT post a picture of Julia.... ick

Last edited:

Touchy?

Julia is a Superfan who supposedly has not missed a show since...1991?
She runs the true-to-you.net website and some have speculated that she is on the Morrissey payroll.
Many times, Morrissey will speak with her between songs because she is right there front and center in the pit, ready to support her man!

Last edited:

not touchy, just compassionate, nice, open, and honest.

with this woman its either "well it doesn't make me smile..."

or you are just jealous and she is having a great life...

perhaps both.

but i have not heard of anybody else like her... so in a way, she is alone... and that path is not always easy.

so i don't like to hear people mocking those they do not know and publishing it on the internet... being mean and nasty when that person might read it and feel hurt...
and you think that is touchy.

what a world we live in.

so i don't like to hear people mocking those they do not know and publishing it on the internet... being mean and nasty when that person might read it and feel hurt...

what a world we live in.

Um, yeah I do.

Drama queen. :rolleyes:

not touchy, just compassionate, nice, open, and honest.

with this woman its either "well it doesn't make me smile..."

or you are just jealous and she is having a great life...

perhaps both.

but i have not heard of anybody else like her... so in a way, she is alone... and that path is not always easy.

what a world we live in.

You must be one of those people who starts crying after a couple of drinks......... boooooooring!! :rolleyes:
LIGHTEN UP

One question though....

Are you one of those preachy self-righteous Liberals who are card-carrying members of the PC police?

If you're not, you better check yourself because you sound like one. :p

I'm not certain of what her eating disorders are but since I'm mannorexic myself (according to Robby, HI ROBBY, welcome back! :) ) I have every right to label anyone who looks like they weight 75lbs as annorexic.
dann, i think we got off to the wrong start
so, as a part of my parole
i've decided to love you
ok?
great
thx....

You must be one of those people who starts crying after a couple of drinks......... boooooooring!! :rolleyes:
LIGHTEN UP

One question though....

Are you one of those preachy self-righteous Liberals who are card-carrying members of the PC police?

If you're not, you better check yourself because you sound like one. :p

gee i don't know DAnn, you seem to know everybody else SOOOOO well that you can publish it even if its hurtful.

Why don't you tell me what i am...
and no i am not going to check myself because you can't deal with somebody not gathering round your torches for a witch hunt.

you know what...
i am glad for Robby...
i think you need some love... love and tenderness!
if it is liberal pc card carrying to be hesitant to mock somebody i do not know with nasty remarks like yours... then i sure hope i am...
otherwise if you want to know about me read my 400 posts.

enough of this... the only good thing that came of it was the popcorn comment.

Last edited:
oh and about me and my drinks...
i try not to go out and drink too often because i was at a club and somebody tried to pick my pocket...
a jerk with his friends piss drunk and laughing...

i turned around and grabbed his wrist. his friends were gathered round...
i studied tai chi for some years and practiced kicking a lot in front of the mirror those days...

there was a giant buddha in this club, we were standing in front of it in fact.

The guy pretended like he had not done anything and started looking at his friends confused that i had grabbed him so forcefully... he laughed but i twisted and he grabbed my fingers with his other hand and made like he was going to break them... pushed me... and then...
As if in slow motion, i watched in amazement as i jumped back and kicked every drink out of every hand in that circle of friends in one motion of the leg and one of the arm.

I then grabbed him by the shirt... took my wallet and pushed him into buddha.

I also almost got into similar trouble drinking another time when somebody got hurt...

i try to only have a glass of wine or two... not really really overdo it.
frankly, i thnk i am more compassionate and considerate of others... and more apt to cry... but not often, when i am fully aware of what is going on... not impaired by way too much alcohol...

so no, i am not the drunk crying type... at all.

i try not to go out and drink too often because i was at a club and somebody tried to pick my pocket...

i studied tai chi for some years and practiced kicking a lot in front of the mirror those days...

The guy pretended like he had not done anything and started looking at his friends confused that i had grabbed him so forcefully... he laughed but i twisted and he grabbed my fingers with his other hand and made like he was going to break them... pushed me... and then...
As if in slow motion, i watched in amazement as i jumped back and kicked every drink out of every hand in that circle of friends in one motion of the leg and one of the arm.

I also almost got into similar trouble drinking another time when somebody got hurt...

frankly, i thnk i am more compassionate and considerate of others... and more apt to cry... but not often, when i am fully aware of what is going on... not impaired by way too much alcohol...

I'm so sorry.

I had no idea that you are Chuck Norris.

thats okay. i forgive you. how could you have known.

i never said i did it as gracefully as he might. i just did it... and i seriously doubt that it was pretty.

point is... it was just a wallet... wtf kind of reaction is that?

when we are unconscious, desensitized, drunk (not necessarily alcohol.. .)we WANT TO HURT...

when we are aware, sober, and conscious... we wake up.

and i wish some of you would stop acting like drunks... and total jealous jerks too.

i luv this story
Seal_Of_Approval_I.jpg

especially the buddha part
weird.jpg

and don't mind dann, he just needs his
Raybanana.jpg

banana :o

Back
Top Bottom