Songs About Mike Joyce

The Cat's Mother

Unmentionable
Apart from the obvious, I mean.

This is Pelle Carlberg's "I Touched You at the Soundcheck". It's on an album called "In a Nutshell", which I downloaded on a reccy without even reading the tracklisting.

I admit, I was only half listening, what with trying to get the kids off the school on time, but I was suddenly aware that Mr Carlberg was chorusing "You were the drummer of my choice, oh Mike Joyce, oh Mike Joyce......"

http://www.mediafire.com/?bbz2z4jnnbn Enjoy. :D

EDIT: Oh, bugger! This has already been on the main board. Shows how often I go there......

Last edited:
In the interests of fairness, I hope there's an Andy Rourke song out there somewhere, too. If not, I'll have to get the Off-Topic regulars to compose one for him.

band.gif

Mike Joyce has actually played it on his show on Revolution Radio! :)

www.revolutiononline.co.uk

Jukebox Jury

In the interests of fairness, I hope there's an Andy Rourke song out there somewhere, too. If not, I'll have to get the Off-Topic regulars to compose one for him.

band.gif

The Prodigy- Smack My Bitch Up

'In A Nutshell'?

Anything to do with the Orange Juice song that was originally supposed to be dueted with Nico until Edwyn Collins called her fat and it was all off?

Or a different song altogether?

Is this true? Please tell more.....

I was under the impression that Curtis Jackson chose his moniker "50 Cent" based upon the net worth of Mike Joyce's contribution to The Smiths

Back
Top Bottom