Photos of 2 of the new merchandise items

Troy's Keen

Senior Backscrubber
Here's the Navy Blue shirt design:

Photo_042807_001.jpg

Here's a creme colored shirt design:

Photo_042807_002.jpg

All shirts were $35.00, there were a few tank tops at $30.00. The design on the blue shirt was available in other colors and shirt styles. Belt buckles were $20.00, money clips were $15.00. The was a shirt that had in block letters "MOZ POSSE" on it as well. A couple of other designs were mentioned elsewhere in the forum, but this is all I can remember at the moment.

Nice work Troy. Oh and don't let the jealous anon. assholes on the tour page get to you.

:cool:

$35.?
mmmm quite expensive, considering they're not that cool.

"Not that cool" is putting it nicely, these are f***ing ugly ass designs......
what is up with that latino gangsta/hood-rat style design on the 2nd pic? :rolleyes:

There's nothing like vintage Moz/Smiths T-shirts.

The shirts are horrible this year. That first one looks like something you can buy at Old Navy.

And why are they using Suedehead era photos? I know that it's called the Greatest Hits Tour, but come on now...

$35.00 isnt a lot, it was between £18.00 and £23.00 in the Uk from the last tour.

Any new womens t-shirts on the go?

Honestly, there is about 10 different shirts this tour. I couldn't find a single example worthy of $35.00. But I will say that I thought the women's offerings were a bit better than the men's.

I love my Morrissey tie pin however.

For anyone who has been to a show(s) already, do they have all sizes? I ask because I see the tour shirts on the morrissey webstore are medium and up. I wear a small and don't really want to buy a shirt I cant fit into. I guess I'm hoping they have size small at the shows and maybe i'll think about buying one. Not really digging the designs though. So anyone?

I love that second one. But that first one does look like it came from Old Navy.

So these are going to be available at the the venues?

Yeah, I really thought they were rather lacking in designs...I ended up getting the brown one...it's a nice shirt, but tres generic looking..

Back
Top Bottom