Morrissey quotes

Robert Neville

maladjusted
I just wish to know if people on this here site, have a favourite morrissey quote, whether witty or not, and if this thread has already been done, forgive me i did check...

" Spending warm summer days indoors,
Writing frightening verse
to a buck tooth girl in Luxembourg"

Cracks me up every time. Hence, I'm Lux Girl!

my fav. quote "Artists aren't really people. And I'm actually 40 per cent papier mache" i know its not from a song but still

Also love;

"Reel around the fountain
slap me on the patio
I'll take it slowly"

Now, whoever said he wasn't a sexual creature?

ah yes i remember now :) its not a quote, which is what i'm looking for but his raised eyebrows at that 'stip' club with nancy makes me laugh

Are we looking for quotes or lyrics? if its quotes I love

"I will not do the things you're meant to do when you're famous" said in April 1988

and on how he related to the other Smiths he said:

"Very strongly. Let it be said here and now I'm massively dedicated to them as individuals, to the point oof love. Obviously, with Johnny, I feel very defensive about our relationship. Some things have to be shielded, but the dedication I feel for him is quite solid and impregnable." said in June 1985

Are we looking for quotes or lyrics? if its quotes I love

"I will not do the things you're meant to do when you're famous" said in April 1988

and on how he related to the other Smiths he said:

"Very strongly. Let it be said here and now I'm massively dedicated to them as individuals, to the point oof love. Obviously, with Johnny, I feel very defensive about our relationship. Some things have to be shielded, but the dedication I feel for him is quite solid and impregnable." said in June 1985

i would prefer quotes but lyrics are more than welcome... and i like the first quote

my fav. quote "Artists aren't really people. And I'm actually 40 per cent papier mache" i know its not from a song but still

Mine too! You stole my thunder Mr. Neville!:( :D

i would prefer quotes but lyrics are more than welcome... and i like the first quote

ok well one that stuck with me from april 2006 mojo.

He was asked at the end of the interview what the Steven Morrissey of 1983 would think if he met the Morrissey of now and his answer was, "I think he'd be terribly impressed. I really do."

:D

ok well one that stuck with me from april 2006 mojo.

He was asked at the end of the interview what the Steven Morrissey of 1983 would think if he met the Morrissey of now and his answer was, "I think he'd be terribly impressed. I really do."

:D

lol, i have this issue.. i'm sure of it!

Back
Top Bottom