Morrissey / Prince William & Kate Phenomenon

Jukebox Jury

Retired
I am thinking of producing a website around the topic of Morrissey predicting the breakup of Prince William and Kate whatever her surname is.

The conclusive proof is in the 1984 song
William It Was Really Nothing

Woolworths were alleged to have produced souvenirs to commemorate the pairs engagement (plates, tea towels, key rings etc).
'Would you like to marry me, and if you like you can buy the ring' refers to an engagement.

And if that isn't conclusive, how about this.....
Kate had allegedly put on a few pounds during the winter months.

'How can you stay, with a fat girl, who'll say.....'

More?

She allegedly wasn't happy Wills (as we affectionally call him) was away a lot in the army
'And everybody's got to live their lives, and god knows I've got to live mine'

There you go, clearly Morrissey fortold this drama 23 years ago.....

Jukebox Jury (taking another swig of his second bottle of red wine tonight :) )

You're not serious....right?

The rain falls hard on a humdrum town... I've been to Windsor. A LOT. And its boring. As is Slough or Eton.

LOL!!

Morrissey and The Royal Family phenomenon websites will be the new cyber space boom?

You'd better start searching about Harry and Chelsea from Smiths/Morrissey songs. :D

Isn't her name Middleton? Middleton is in Manchester and has the same number of letters as - Morrissey.

Also, Moz lived for many years on - King's Road but left it when the press became interested in him. Which is just like her and him splitting when the press blah blah blah.

And didn't Moz live at 384 King's Road? If you add up 3+8+4 it equals 15. I think William was about 15 when his mum copped it.

Isn't her name Middleton? Middleton is in Manchester and has the same number of letters as - Morrissey.

Also, Moz lived for many years on - King's Road but left it when the press became interested in him. Which is just like her and him splitting when the press blah blah blah.

And didn't Moz live at 384 King's Road? If you add up 3+8+4 it equals 15. I think William was about 15 when his mum copped it.

ooo its just getting spookier! :D

Prince William was born in 1984. The year William came out (as in the record not the Prince. Thats Edward anyway!)

Absolutely fantastic response! :D
Yes it was all a joke.... but Middleton is in Greater Manchester and Kings Road and 1984 and all the other comments are true.
Damn. What have I started?

William's brother Harry is off to Iraq. They will see each other 'In far off places' as long as 'the USA doesn't bomb them'.

Jukebox Jury

Well when your bonny prince willy gets rid of Kate.... I want a turn on her... I thinka I would like to video my efforts as well.

BR

P.S. All the best to Me!!!!!!!

More exciting than:

"The day before he was shot, Lincoln was in Monroe.
The day before he was shot, Kennedy was in Marilyn Monroe"?

I think not! ;)

I'm quite positive the only thing Morrissey cares to predict is his willingness to shed "literal spit" on "dog and pony" monarchy.

I am thinking of producing a website around the topic of Morrissey predicting the breakup of Prince William and Kate whatever her surname is.

The conclusive proof is in the 1984 song
William It Was Really Nothing

Woolworths were alleged to have produced souvenirs to commemorate the pairs engagement (plates, tea towels, key rings etc).
'Would you like to marry me, and if you like you can buy the ring' refers to an engagement.

And if that isn't conclusive, how about this.....
Kate had allegedly put on a few pounds during the winter months.

'How can you stay, with a fat girl, who'll say.....'

More?

She allegedly wasn't happy Wills (as we affectionally call him) was away a lot in the army
'And everybody's got to live their lives, and god knows I've got to live mine'

There you go, clearly Morrissey fortold this drama 23 years ago.....

Jukebox Jury (taking another swig of his second bottle of red wine tonight :) )

All power to your imagination but I`m on the planet Moz what planet are you on??Insane?Loopy?

Last night I was on one and a half bottles of Argentinian red wine. Suitable for veggies and vegans as well, before anyone asks. :)

Jukebox Jury

Back
Top Bottom