Tribute acts

The Other Smiths
Dont forget them.

I have also heard via the grapevine that a Morrissey tribute band is under way and at the early rehearsal stage.....
watch this space :)

Jukebox Jury

Went to see The Other Smiths in January. Very good, if you take them for what they are. The musicians were excellent, especially the lead guitarist and they even played I Know It's Over. It was great, everyone singing along to every word. A good night out, well worth £8. Would definately go again.

Saw the Smyths several times - very very good. But then again I didn't see other tribute acts, so can't compare.

The Other Smiths were really good when me and Lilybett saw them. I wasn't really watching them (was a bit drunk) but they sounded really good.

The Other Smiths were really good when me and Lilybett saw them. I wasn't really watching them (was a bit drunk) but they sounded really good.

That's because you were in my presence and you couldn't take your eyes off me ;) .

Uni finished early today Steph, or have you just got up? :D

Jukebox Jury

Uni finished early today Steph, or have you just got up? :D

Alternatively, I guess you could be on a break from studying and nipped to the library for a few mins. Nice to see tax payers money being spent on such hardworking and deserving students. Keep it up! ;)

Jukebox Jury

Alternatively, I guess you could be on a break from studying and nipped to the library for a few mins. Nice to see tax payers money being spent on such hardworking and deserving students. Keep it up! ;)

Jukebox Jury

Ha. See you're eating your words now. Yes I am in the library, working extremely hard when all I want to be doing is spending my student loan! I even went to the pub and had a soft drink..that's commitment!

I know, and it's loan day. I'll probably go for a few in the LB later, but at this moment I am writing a really boring essay!

I know, and it's loan day. I'll probably go for a few in the LB later, but at this moment I am writing a really boring essay!

Are you still doing that thing about yer family tree?! I hope you've slung a few drag queens and zookeepers in there for good measure!

No, I tried to do it but I couldn't understand it and so cried. I shouldn't have left it to the last minute like I always do. I was meant to do it on Friday and Sat, but you know I was meant to be just going to pick my folder up from town on Friday? Kerry made me stay out and go to the f***ing Camel Club.

Any sign of your loan? :p Spent quite alot of mine already, on luxuries such as Malboro Lights and vegan garlic sausage!

(we're using this forum like msn again!)

No, I tried to do it but I couldn't understand it and so cried. I shouldn't have left it to the last minute like I always do. I was meant to do it on Friday and Sat, but you know I was meant to be just going to pick my folder up from town on Friday? Kerry made me stay out and go to the f***ing Camel Club.

Ah, Camel. :eek: Were Nico and co. out? Did you go over and give her a massive hug and tell her she was beautiful?

Sister_Steve said:
Any sign of your loan? :p Spent quite alot of mine already, on luxuries such as Malboro Lights and vegan garlic sausage!

(we're using this forum like msn again!)

Nah is it f***. Warwick aren't back for Term 3 until next week, so next Monday is D-Day! Dutifully handed over £60 of my wage to my dad last night and he must have been drinking or summat cos he gave me £10 back. Ten British pounds!!! So after work today, I went mad and bought some Primark beads and some dairy free chocolate. I know, I'm a mentalist.

Sometimes you just gotta go crazy though!
I've bought tickets to see Man City and Sex and the City series 4 so far today! I'm so stupid with money, I can't really spend much of it and should really save some for our holiday but I'm sick of being poor!

I'm trying to write my essay in that long winded way you are known for, but I've not even wrote half of it yet and I'm really struggling, I've run out of things to say!

Yes Nico was out, I was admiring her dancing. I hate camel on a friday. The best bit of the night was me having an argument with some chumps in sizzlers, I called them 'buffoons' and they told me I needed plastic surgery :eek: You should have seen them mind, I wouldn't f*** dare say anything if I looked like them!
Went to camel on saturday too, it was good because Ruthus came out because she was sad/mad about her stupid boyfriend. We stayed up til 12 the next day drinking :eek: I was sad to leave Hudds, wish I was back there :(

Back
Top Bottom