What football team does Moz now follow?

MozzaBedfordSpur

I know he was a Manchester United fan, in his younger years, and also wrote the "Roy's Keen" song as a humourous pun intended for Roy Keane, and I did hear he became a fan of West Ham in the 1990's, does anyone know who he follows now?

Could it be Plymouth, now he's friends with Kevin Gallen?

If he's a real football fan he'll still support the side he supported as a lad i.e. Manchester United

I know he was a Manchester United fan, in his younger years, and also wrote the "Roy's Keen" song as a humourous pun intended for Roy Keane, and I did hear he became a fan of West Ham in the 1990's, does anyone know who he follows now?

Could it be Plymouth, now he's friends with Kevin Gallen?

He admitted to not liking football a long time ago.

he did say in an interview, in 2004 or maybe a couple years before then, that he doesn't follow football anymore.

not sure who he follows in soccer (I'm and American, sorry), but he correctly predicted Italy as the world cup winners last year.

on a funny side note I always though (i was young please forgive me) that he liked Arsenal since he named his album Your Arsenal.

i still have no clue why he named the album Your Arsenal but I'm fairly certain it had nothing to do with the north London soccer team.

'81-99%20rams.jpg

good one, Kristeen is from St. Louis so its very possible he enjoys the Rams, they used to be in Mozz Angeles as well.:)

Since you brought up "our" version of football, here's an amusing anecdote from my life. In Pasadena Moz made a comment about the game tomorrow and it took me a second to register he was talking about the Super Bowl. He said that he was rooting for the Denver Omelettes. So, the entire next day until I was on the plane going home and the pilot came on the loudspeaker giving scores from the game and didn't mention the Broncos at all, thanks to Moz I thought the Denver Broncos were in the Super Bowl. :rolleyes:

Morrissey is an Arsenal fan. Don't ask me how I know, but I did see him giving Thierry Henry the eye. 'OR OYE'

Boring boring morrissey.

tcb MOZ and if you want the tixs they ARE YOURS.
0=2

JUST email me MYL, u have the low down.

Morrissey is an Arsenal fan. Don't ask me how I know, but I did see him giving Thierry Henry the eye. 'OR OYE'

Boring boring morrissey.

tcb MOZ and if you want the tixs they ARE YOURS.
0=2

JUST email me MYL, u have the low down.

a bit OT but strange choice of username?

In the 2006 Uncut interview that someone posted here last week, Moz said he supports Manchester United.

As for not liking football anymore, he said in his tour notes that he watched Italy win the World Cup on tv, alone in his hotel room. Aw...

As for not liking football anymore, he said in his tour notes that he watched Italy win the World Cup on tv, alone in his hotel room. Aw...

Not sure about that, on the day of the final he was playing at a festival in Finland, unless he was performing in the afternoon as it was an evening kick off? Is there a time difference between Finland and Germany? Wont be more than an hour if there is.

Jukebox Jury

Back
Top Bottom