The Smiths now added to lovegodsway.org as a Gay Band!

thewarroom

Scorpion Kicker
When we last left this little Christian website, Moz had been listed on there as "?Questionable?" And now, The Smiths are there as well! Towards the bottom, wedged between (of all people) Lindsey Lohan and Beck and two places above Tom Waits (!). Other recent additions include Brittney Spears (kissed Madonna), Frank Sinatra, Arcade Fire, Lisa Loeb, and Nickelback. George Michael's name now curiously has (texan) next to it.:confused:

I think we should send emails to the brilliant runner of this site and suggest more obviously non-gay bands for inclusion on the site, just to see if they will put them on. Any thoughts?

http://lovegodsway.org/GayBands

When we last left this little Christian website, Moz had been listed on there as "?Questionable?" And now, The Smiths are there as well! Towards the bottom, wedged between (of all people) Lindsey Lohan and Beck and two places above Tom Waits (!). Other recent additions include Brittney Spears (kissed Madonna), Frank Sinatra, Arcade Fire, Lisa Loeb, and Nickelback. George Michael's name now curiously has (texan) next to it.:confused:

I think we should send emails to the brilliant runner of this site and suggest more obviously non-gay bands for inclusion on the site, just to see if they will put them on. Any thoughts?

http://lovegodsway.org/GayBands

I still the think that site is a joke and the guy is an actor.

Yes it is a joke. If this is the same site that has that music video "God Hates Fags" (granted though that anti-Christian line is used quite a lot), then it is obviously a joke. Just watch the actor in that video, at at least a few points in it he can't cover up his comedic mannerisms, he almost starts laughing if I remember correctly.

And according to Songs That Saved Your Life Morrissey did call The Smiths "a gay band" at least once in the early days. :D :p

If it is a joke I'll be very disappointed. I always like to see proof of complete lunacy wherever I can find it. :p

Back
Top Bottom