Uncut Interview from April 2006?

Does anyone know where I can find the text of this interview? I've looked and looked and if it's here I can't find it. :( The pictures, yes... but not the text.

I'm talking about Uncut magazine, btw, in case that wasn't clear in the thread title.

Last edited:
Uncut from last year? Wow, funny you should ask. Mine just came in the mail for it arrived off a slow boat from China. Below are the first four pages sans the full page iconic photos:

Thank you so much Mozmic Dancer!!! You made my day, I just printed them all and have a lovely reading for my after lunch :)

Sweet. Thanks a lot.

A great read thanks for that. I remember seeing the magazine in shops last year and deliberating whether to buy it and thinking it too expensive, regret that now!

It’s so strange to read the original interview that subsequent articles I’ve read elsewhere have obviously used to construct their stories from. I’m quite shocked about the way the Pete Doherty/ Kate Moss thing was taken quite out of context by other journalists- I’ve only ever heard the tiny part of his answer quoted which makes it sound like he was specifically attacking them, yet he actually really is pretty ambivalent towards them. It’s so bad how quotes are cropped and distorted- I guess him not caring doesn’t make the grand headlines… no wonder he doesn’t talk to the press much anymore. And where did the whole idea of him being incredibly happy last year come from?! He doesn’t convey that here for sure.

Back
Top Bottom