Who are the worst?

Kumo

Banned
Okay so the tour is upon us.

When you are at the show who are the worst fans that you wish just wounldn't show up and go away and forget about Moz forever.

For me its the guys who get really drunk take their shirt off and shout along with every song while showering you with their beer drenched spittle.

YUK!

Kumo

Last edited:
Okay so the tour is upon us.

When you are at the who are the worst fans that you wish just wounldn't show up and go away and forget about Moz forever.

For me its the guys who get really drunk take their shirt off and shout along with every song while showering you with their beer drenched spittle.

YUK!

Kumo

ew, vegas will probably be swarming with them :(

Even going back to The Smiths days, sizeable numbers of complete twats have seen it necessary to turn up at the gigs.

1) Pretenious, think-they-are-smart-really-dumb-as-post types. Usually use big words that they don't actually the definitions of. Pretend they went to a 'top university' when in fact they dropped out of a local college diploma course. Often claim to be 'writing' a play or television script which is subsequently abandoned when someone successful 'steals' the idea ("I wrote this really amazing office based comedy but then Ricky Gervais stole my idea").

2) Bitchy homosexuals that constantly campaign for 'the gay right to diginity' but which does not stop them poisoniously slagging off every other person on earth.

3) Morrissey Stalkers. Can be divided into two groups.

Group 1 The Desperately Lonely. Generally depressed girls 20 year old girls with intact hymens that who think Morrissey will be so effected by their forlorness he will marry them and they finally can have a man who will only want to have 'yucky' sex on birthdays.

Group 2 The Dangerously Lunatic. Spiral eyed zealots of Morrisseydom with 100 yard stares. Almost certain to have 'orca fin style quiff' - the taller the quiff the more dangerous the lunatic. Will throw punches over 'Kill Uncle'. Not allowed within 1 mile of any Morrissey property by court order. Often arrested in a weapy huff after smashing shop window with wheelie bin when venue security throw them out the fire exit.

Last edited:
MIAOW!

The only people who really annoy me are the people who go back and forth to the bar. Like, didn't you pay to see the band, not merely to get into the venue to pay £5 for a pint of hot Carling - which you're going to lose half of on your way back to your spot? I only don't like them cos I don't like getting shoved out of the way and/or getting showered with beer, not cos I'm some sort of evangelical preacher of sobreity. Obviously. :rolleyes:

For me it's the one's who are behind you trying to get morrissey's attention by going "go on the Moz" REALLY loudly.. I didnt get it, we were in the balconey. there was no way Morrissey was gonna hear them!!!!!

There is always a middle aged man from manchester at the gigs (generic) with his girlfriend, and they are acting like teenagers. Pushing people, calling the support acts shit and making fools of themselves.

If this is you, shame on you - shame on you

Even going back to The Smiths days, sizeable numbers of complete twats have seen it necessary to turn up at the gigs.

1) Pretenious, think-they-are-smart-really-dumb-as-post types. Usually use big words that they don't actually the definitions of. Pretend they went to a 'top university' when in fact they dropped out of a local college diploma course. Often claim to be 'writing' a play or television script which is subsequently abandoned when someone successful 'steals' the idea ("I wrote this really amazing office based comedy but then Ricky Gervais stole my idea").

2) Bitchy homosexuals that constantly campaign for 'the gay right to diginity' but which does not stop them poisoniously slagging off every other person on earth.

3) Morrissey Stalkers. Can be divided into two groups.

Group 1 The Desperately Lonely. Generally depressed girls 20 year old girls with intact hymens that who think Morrissey will be so effected by their forlorness he will marry them and they finally can have a man who will only want to have 'yucky' sex on birthdays.

Group 2 The Dangerously Lunatic. Spiral eyed zealots of Morrisseydom with 100 yard stares. Almost certain to have 'orca fin style quiff' - the taller the quiff the more dangerous the lunatic. Will throw punches over 'Kill Uncle'. Not allowed within 1 mile of any Morrissey property by court order. Often arrested in a weapy huff after smashing shop window with wheelie bin when venue security throw them out the fire exit.

Oh, my!!!

You have sooooooooooo nailed it. Nicely done.

For me it's the one's who are behind you trying to get morrissey's attention by going "go on the Moz" REALLY loudly.. I didnt get it, we were in the balconey. there was no way Morrissey was gonna hear them!!!!!

that's hillarious. really really funny!

Bwhahahaha. That was funny. I suppose I could categorize myself as one of those...but I am not 20...nor desperate...nor want to have sex even on birthdays!

There is always a middle aged man from manchester at the gigs (generic) with his girlfriend, and they are acting like teenagers. Pushing people, calling the support acts shit and making fools of themselves.

Ah yes, I was definitely stood near said couple when I saw Moz- the most inconsiderate people. They kept bumping into my friend for the hour long wait, I was quite relieved when the lights went down because she was getting quite close to hitting them by that point I think!

I just didn't like the short girls who tried to squeeze in front of me, like their height gave them a reason to have some kind of priority. No offence to anyone intended btw, I was just too polite to say anything and stood and fumed instead.

Two words: beer spillers :p

YUK!

this happened to me one of the nights at Radio City in 2004!!!! i didn't get hit with beer, but my sister did. and they had to sing to all the songs they knew!!! finally i had enough and told them to be quiet. i don't mind sing-alongs if everyone in the crowd gets swept away in song (like singing along to Shoplifters), but come on...if you are drunk and yelling the words...you are not singing!!!

What do you call "Middle Aged"?

For me the the worst fan are the Mexicans. Not all of them...
So don't get bent out of shape, and if you don't live in California or other south western states you really have no place to comment. This is NOT a racist rant.

There is a certain type of Mexican fan, and you know who you are, that feel Mexicans have the exclusive right to Morrissey. Anyone else that isn't in their group is just a pesterance to them. They go to shows with their tatoos and their "uniform" and stare down anyone that may happen to look in their direction. They have zero respect for any of Morrissey's early fans and look for any chance to start a confrontation. I am not talking about the Emo hispanic fans that grew up in the sub-urbs and are usually repectful at the shows. I am talking about the hard core greasers that are always looking for confrontation and truly believe that Moz also wishes his fan base was exclusively Mexican. I really don't feel safe or welcome at his shows anymore. I have to say that Morrissey should share some of the blame for this. I noticed it mostly during the Maladjusted shows, he seemed to feed into this kind of thinking. If there is anything Morrissey hates it's ugly unkind behavior.

I hope the Italians will respond better to his courtship.

nuff said,

Mick Cable

The people I think should stay at home and listen to 'The Smiths: Singles' are:

The people who think they have a divine right to be near the front and seem to push and hit to get their own way.

The people who talk through the solo songs but cheer the Smiths stuff. (This is funny when they don't recognise 'Girlfriend In a Coma' as a Smiths songs)

The beer throwers but this happens at every gig.

People who don't even watch the stage but chat with friends, very strange.

god how i know a few of these..

For me the the worst fan are the Mexicans. Not all of them...
So don't get bent out of shape, and if you don't live in California or other south western states you really have no place to comment. This is NOT a racist rant.

There is a certain type of Mexican fan, and you know who you are, that feel Mexicans have the exclusive right to Morrissey. Anyone else that isn't in their group is just a pesterance to them. They go to shows with their tatoos and their "uniform" and stare down anyone that may happen to look in their direction. They have zero respect for any of Morrissey's early fans and look for any chance to start a confrontation. I am not talking about the Emo hispanic fans that grew up in the sub-urbs and are usually repectful at the shows. I am talking about the hard core greasers that are always looking for confrontation and truly believe that Moz also wishes his fan base was exclusively Mexican. I really don't feel safe or welcome at his shows anymore. I have to say that Morrissey should share some of the blame for this. I noticed it mostly during the Maladjusted shows, he seemed to feed into this kind of thinking. If there is anything Morrissey hates it's ugly unkind behavior.

I hope the Italians will respond better to his courtship.

nuff said,

Mick Cable

I know just how you feel, at the very least Morrissey has done nothing to discourage them...

Kumo...

The people I think should stay at home and listen to 'The Smiths: Singles' are:

The people who think they have a divine right to be near the front and seem to push and hit to get their own way.

The people who talk through the solo songs but cheer the Smiths stuff. (This is funny when they don't recognise 'Girlfriend In a Coma' as a Smiths songs)

The beer throwers but this happens at every gig.

People who don't even watch the stage but chat with friends, very strange.

i have a friend (not really that much of a friend, tho) who "lives for morrissey" and would "be dead without morrissey in her life". so we went to see him together and she was sitting down the whole time and TEXTING on her phone during the songs, staring at me with raised eyebrows while i sang and danced as if i was crazy. and after the show she told me "im depressed now" :eek:

What do you call "Middle Aged"?

around 38 - 46, i;m not saying middle aged people should;nt be there, its just the bad experiences i have had have involved these people

also they normally are wearing bad jean jackets

Back
Top Bottom