Elderly Moz?

9 x Fined

nevermind
It's not all that far off, people. And given his healthy lifestyle and good genes, Moz could live well into his 80s.

How do you think he will be spending his 'golden years'?

And given his healthy lifestyle and good genes, Moz could live well into his 80s.

really?

the impression he always gives is that it was really tough getting to this point. Granted he does get plenty of rest....

I envision him harassing his nephews to death. he probably already does it, but he'd do it more in the cranky old man style.

I am guessing more of the same, lying in bed all day watching soaps. I think he will return the UK for his golden years.

Kumo

Thank you for being a friend,
Travelled down the road and back again.
Your heart is true, you're a pal and a confident.

And if you threw a party-,
Invited everyone you knew-,
You would see the biggest gift would be from me
And the card attached would say,
Thank you for being a friend.

Thank you for being a friend,
Travelled down the road and back again.
Your heart is true, you're a pal and a confident.

And if you threw a party-,
Invited everyone you knew-,
You would see the biggest gift would be from me
And the card attached would say,
Thank you for being a friend.

I don't get it, why quote an Andrew Gold tune?

Kumo

Poor Morrissey.I`m sure he must come on here occassionally and if he does I hope he doesn`t see this!!I guess a lot may amuse him,all the finite details of his enigmatic life analysed(I`m guilty too)but practically writing him off and discussing what he`s going to be like in his dotage is too much!!
Is the person who started this thread a mere child that thinks once your`e in your forties you are on the homeward straight?Well if he does he bloody well won`t when he gets there himself.
Since when is late forties old anyway?Johnny Depp`s about the same age.George Cloony is older and they are pretty fit.
Personally I prefer Morrissey as he is now,I was never one for the waif like appearance and his voice is much richer now as well.He`ll probably age like the rest of us unless he resorts to botox or something worse.
I spoke recently to some blokes I`d gone to school with who had seen Moz on his Uk tour at a concert a day or so after one I`d been too.W`ed been friends at school and w`ed all loved the Smiths(We are 36-37) and they said to me he was looking old.That it was sad to see.I felt like telling them to invest in a full length mirror.They failed to acknowledge that they were both bald and sporting a rather fetching beer belly.
No doubt Morrissey will retire to an Italian village high in the mountains,have lots of cats and pen lots of poems.Or write his memoirs-now thats worth hanging about for.He will be a lovely old man same as he`s always been.And even if he does get a bit cantankerous I doubt there will be a significant other to bear the brunt.(I do hope there is though).

It's not all that far off, people. And given his healthy lifestyle and good genes, Moz could live well into his 80s.

How do you think he will be spending his 'golden years'?

Well, Moz has great foresight, he has changed his music to that suited to an older person. He is one of the few that don't try and recreate their youth.

As for his appearance, he looks his age, he isn't really 'gorgeous' and never was, that's people's projections, he may be handsome, but that's all.

Moz is just an ordinary bloke, blessed with talent, but he does have an unusual attraction to sycophants, many of whom we see on this board drooling over him. I imagine that stresses him out of his mind.

He will enjoy his life, he is rich and can lay on the beach the rest of his days.

I would hope that Mr. Morrissey continues to enjoy good health,
even in his elderly years,
and is able to keep himeself in the manner in which he is accustomed to.
Hopefully, his being a vegetaran, etc, has set him in good stead
and he will not be prone to any of the terrible maladies that
many elderly people get.

I guess only time will tell.

Poor Morrissey.I`m sure he must come on here occassionally and if he does I hope he doesn`t see this!!I guess a lot may amuse him,all the finite details of his enigmatic life analysed(I`m guilty too)but practically writing him off and discussing what he`s going to be like in his dotage is too much!!
Is the person who started this thread a mere child that thinks once your`e in your forties you are on the homeward straight?Well if he does he bloody well won`t when he gets there himself.
Since when is late forties old anyway?Johnny Depp`s about the same age.George Cloony is older and they are pretty fit.
Personally I prefer Morrissey as he is now,I was never one for the waif like appearance and his voice is much richer now as well.He`ll probably age like the rest of us unless he resorts to botox or something worse.
I spoke recently to some blokes I`d gone to school with who had seen Moz on his Uk tour at a concert a day or so after one I`d been too.W`ed been friends at school and w`ed all loved the Smiths(We are 36-37) and they said to me he was looking old.That it was sad to see.I felt like telling them to invest in a full length mirror.They failed to acknowledge that they were both bald and sporting a rather fetching beer belly.
No doubt Morrissey will retire to an Italian village high in the mountains,have lots of cats and pen lots of poems.Or write his memoirs-now thats worth hanging about for.He will be a lovely old man same as he`s always been.And even if he does get a bit cantankerous I doubt there will be a significant other to bear the brunt.(I do hope there is though).

oh goodness me, this post was only a mere musing! nothing too serious i don;t think.

Its like me saying that the Morrisseu Frink thread is degrading too him because people are treating him like a object of sexual desire!

Back
Top Bottom