Strange insight regarding aliases here and MySpace profiles.

C

Cemetry Gates

Hey,

Recently, I got a very interesting e-mail from someone that posts here. It indicated weird things but, I thought about them and found out actually, some real truth to this.

1) The reason people who post here ALL of the time yet, do not issue any personal information such as a MySpace profile, age, etc. about themselves is due to the fact that they are hiding something, major.

2) Same as above but, I was told that they are actually the same person, using different aliases and accounts here. WHOA....

3) Same reasons as above too but, the reason they are not posting their MySpace or filling out their profiles here is other major reasons too.

Is this weird or what?

Who among us is hiding or using several aliases? WHOA...

You mean people LIE on the INTERNET??! :eek: Seriously, lotsa reasons. Some of us have had stalkers. Some of us are ugly. Some of us have careers in fields in which posting personally identifying information might lead to trouble. Some of us are rich and famous closet Morrissey fans. And some of us are just shy.:o

You mean people LIE on the INTERNET??! :eek: Seriously, lotsa reasons. Some of us have had stalkers. Some of us are ugly. Some of us have careers in fields in which posting personally identifying information might lead to trouble. Some of us are rich and famous closet Morrissey fans. And some of us are just shy.:o

some of us are morrissey,

or in kumo's case, some of us were once close to morrissey and has shocking secrets in which he has only 'scratched the surface' in telling us :rolleyes:

Hey,

Recently, I got a very interesting e-mail from someone that posts here. It indicated weird things but, I thought about them and found out actually, some real truth to this.

1) The reason people who post here ALL of the time yet, do not issue any personal information such as a MySpace profile, age, etc. about themselves is due to the fact that they are hiding something, major.

2) Same as above but, I was told that they are actually the same person, using different aliases and accounts here. WHOA....

3) Same reasons as above too but, the reason they are not posting their MySpace or filling out their profiles here is other major reasons too.

Is this weird or what?

there have been cases people have had their personal information used against them. i remember back in the pre-vBulletin days this hapenning. I wouldn't want people knowing who i am unless we contact each other off the board and we trust each other. Or I trust them more like it. some people who are heavily opinionated have to be more careful to protect themselves from trolls out there. Didn't Freeyourself do this to someone? stalk someone off morrissey solo? oh no matter. yes, people who do not post personal information do have something to hide...themselves from trolls.

and other reasons people posted above are also true. No one is obligated to share their last names or myspace pages (the whole idea of myspace i find perverse). :rolleyes: THAT would be weird. that would put some of us at a disadvantage against the really scary, and anonymous, trolls.

I dunno, but I'm sick of fat girls from Rhode Island trying to add me to give me a free Iphone, or a Louis Vuitton coke mirror, or whatever they are pushing....

what kinds of thing do you want to know about people ? favorite color, names of pets, chinese zodiac animal sign? (sea foam green, sailor, and the tiger by the way :D ) all of which are interesting, but i just don't like the idea of people i don't know knowing very much about me, i think alot of people are like that and just want to protect their privacy even if they have nothing to hide.

Hey,

Is this weird or what?

you are seriously wrong in your assumptions about forums and its users.

i post here all the time....i don't have a myspace pg. the people i'm close to and pm, know my age, emails, etc It being 'private'..already this year users here have spoken about personal issues and incidents,in their lifes and this has been used against them in posts. Added myspace pages ( talk to duchess of fork, who posted about her problems about being open) also !vivahate! was trolled because his abuse as a child and kuiper becasue of his beliefs.

the werid thing is a person like yourself, who has her user name deleted a number times and has a new one created and then asks the forum members to help her with her questions about relationships, with the same old questions again, again.

what have you got to hide!

williambdavis_01.jpg

If I ever met the cigarette smoking man I would flop around on the floor like fans in those old Beatles films. (no I don't like him in that way)

i would prefer the jack bauer 'way'...... 'who are you' 'who do you work for'

'what's your name' 'do have a myspace profile'......'what have you got to hide'

'TELL ME'

jackbauer-2.jpg

Bottom line, never trust anyone here unless you feel in your heart personally that they're not a liar, loser or sneak. Same goes for MySpace.

Bottom line, never trust anyone here unless you feel in your heart personally that they're not a liar, loser or sneak. Same goes for MySpace.

ok....oh so we shouldn't trust people who delete user names and come back as another username as they may be a liar, loser or a sneak?

Back
Top Bottom