Wolverhampton '88 Gig.....Professionally Filmed

troubled_joe

Just a quick one, long time listener, first time caller.....

Have relocated to Sweden and as a leaving present I was handed the above on VHS

Stop Me If You Think You've Heard This One Before
Disappointed
Interesting Drug
Suedehead
The Last Of The Famous International Playboys
Sister I'm A Poet
Death At One's Elbow
Sweet And Tender Hooligan

An absolutely fantastic account of this gig, professionally filmed, from the front, back, sides, on stage etc. Friend of a friend works in an editing studio where I assume he found this for me. Do I have something of a gem in my hands_

Thanks Mike

Edit: I remember there's a troll called troubled joe.

Last edited:
Unfortunately I believe this to be a massive wind up and if it is how hilarious:mad: :mad:

No, no wind up.Listen, i'm not a regular poster on any sites I visit, for whichever bands, and as i have a lot of time on my hands at the moment as I look for work here, i'm downloading a lot of music....which is where i came accross this forum and, well, i posted what i had. However, this video is in lock up at my sisters in London, though I am heading back in May.....I am somewhat of a luddite when it comes to uploading, i just have my pc here in Stockholm, no video player, there is the option I suppose of burning it onto disc? Also, i'm 34, the idea of me wasting time doing wind ups on the internet is laughable, so please, any doubts, insults, really there's no need.

Mike

Last edited:
troubled joe if u manage to share this with the forum. i believe you will be a legend

cossy

I apologise for mixing up with you and a troll.

We sincerely hope you could share the video with this forum. :)

i'm in the middle of watching Swedens entries compete to represent in the Eurovision, but here lies the conundrum........if i get it from vhs to dvd here in a shop or summit.......how do I upload?

i'm in the middle of watching Swedens entries compete to represent in the Eurovision, but here lies the conundrum........if i get it from vhs to dvd here in a shop or summit.......how do I upload?

plenty of people on this forum will show you how to upload this show on here.

I Want This And I Want It N O W !!!!!!!!!
you better not be a troll - I will KILL YOU if you are. so how can we get this gig????

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom