G-Mex dvd offer

ok here's the deal
both nights G-Mex 2006 gigs also These Things Take Time documentary & The Importance Of Being Moz documentary (that's 4 DVDs) for free. They are PAL but region free so you will be able to play them, but if you aren't sure then don't purchase the setlists.

what catch?

£20 for both G-Mex setlists (photocopies).

it's PAYPAL only though, no exceptions sorry!

[email protected] (paypal addy).

free p+p in UK

Europe £1.50

USA £2.

rest of World £3.

love

Grim

hi grim, hoping you are still around....what am i supposed to do with paypal addy?, sitting ready to buy....

go in to your PayPal, 'send money' to my account in UK £'s for 'goods' in the note bit just type in gmex setlists & I'll post out tomorrow.
I've already got 1 ready & waiting to go to Birmingham, so get your order in now LB & you too can have it posted out tomoz.

cheers

love

Grim

:) just wanna say thanks grim top class dvd package, brought back wonderfull memories , quality bang on , delivery the same, still cannot believe how great they are , cheers for the other discs as well, ticks,setlists wrist band,a very happy manc [mark in newton heath]........
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
his mourners were outcasts because outcasts always mourn

Thank you too, Grim, you truly are a diamond. It's fantastic to see it and the bits i missed, thanks again.

I've just sent payment for the dvd's, I'm so pleased footage has appeared of those concerts! Can't wait to see it now :)

Hey Grim, don't suppose you could lend us a hand with this paypal business, just signed up for an account and I'm a bit confused...
cheers.

yep no probs mate,
in paypal there's a 'send money' option go in to that
put my email address in to recipient (not sure of the spelling there)
then in amount put 20 but make sure you've chosen UK pounds otherwise it defaults to dollars (I think) but it's a drop down menu.
then click make payment or send or whatever it is.
hope that helps?

love

Grim

Alrighty then cheers for that, Just trying to sort it out now, do you have to confirm bank details and that first or can you just make the payment straight away?

Alrighty then cheers for that, Just trying to sort it out now, do you have to confirm bank details and that first or can you just make the payment straight away?

now that one I'm not sure, have a go see if it works? If it does you're laughing if not then it's back to the drawing board I'm afraid.
good luck

love

Grim

SFA,
I've just noticed your location, I used to live in Wembury, though sadly that was many many moons ago.

love

Grim

Haha alrighty Grim cheers I'll try it in a mo,
Like I say my mum's being all paranoid that's she's got her details on the internet,
But shall try soon cheers for the help and that
Ohh it's gone downhill here recently- especially with the new shopping centre- corr full hooligans (myself allegedly being one of them:p)
cheers for the help and hopefully the money might be zooming it's way to you sometime soon?

I finally managed to figure out how to set up a paypal account.. they're a bit hard to sort out imho. *blush*

Just hope I did it all OK. :)

Now I need to buy a DVD player as mine seems to be broken.

Ahh well done,
I gave up in the end, got too confused and stressed,
But if you're still here Grim I'm still interested in buying!
Just might have to get my Dad to buy it off his account in Burnley.
Would it be alright, say if I was to get him to buy it for me and you sent it down here?
If I gave you an address?
Only my dad is pretty half-assed and might not bother sending it down knowing him.
Gah.

THANK YOU!

I got the dvd's yesterday and have had a glorious day today watching all of them. The Gmex ones bring back great memories and the extra DVD's are just fantastic. Grim...you are a star!!

Grimmy, could you PM me if you haven't got a payment from a Rusholme addy? Can't get on Smile, Paypal or NTL to see if it has gone through. I wonder if my pooter is broke?

*blush*

Denmark, Plymouth & Rusholme went out today, keep a watching eye for ya postie tomoz or next week in Denmark.

love

Grim

Denmark, Plymouth & Rusholme went out today, keep a watching eye for ya postie tomoz or next week in Denmark.

love

Grim

Thanks it arrived this morning! Still haven't bought a DVD player though.

And I'm thinking I shouldn't be allowe dnear the internet either. *blush*

Back
Top Bottom