Download week 12th -18th February

Tbevie

Girl afraid
The week starting Monday the 12th to Sunday the 18th of February has been chosen to download ‘Life is a Pigsty’ in to the charts.

If you have already signed up to the http://www.getmozinthecharts.vze.com/ website then you will receive an e-mail confirming this date. If you haven’t signed up already please do so in order to receive updates.

Please do all you can to spread the word.

Also can someone please make this thread a sticky, thanks :)

I asked bleep if a purchase by someone outside the UK counts toward chart placings and they said no. Maybe it does work if you do the PayPal/no home address thing, but after problems in the past, I wouldn't touch PayPal with a barge pole, not even for Morrissey.

If there's another solution I'm all ears, otherwise I'm out.

I asked bleep if a purchase by someone outside the UK counts toward chart placings and they said no. Maybe it does work if you do the PayPal/no home address thing, but after problems in the past, I wouldn't touch PayPal with a barge pole, not even for Morrissey.

If there's another solution I'm all ears, otherwise I'm out.

This really does have to be clarified for non UK residents. I really want to be involved in this, so any advice welcome.

A solution for non UK residents.

Get a kind person to buy you a pre paid iTunes card, Sainsburys, Carphone Warehouse and Comet sell them.

Then using the activation number on the back of the iTunes card you can create a UK account.

Re: A solution for non UK residents.

Get a kind person to buy you a pre paid iTunes card, Sainsburys, Carphone Warehouse and Comet sell them.

Then using the activation number on the back of the iTunes card you can create a UK account.

^^ cool :D

A girl's gotta do,what a girl's gotta do! Anyway, Belfast is a good place to visit these days.

So when are we starting the sweepstake on where it will chart?

I'll have the first gambit, 26.

Never the Optimist.

Great effort everyone.

Keep the good suggestions coming :)

Then using the activation number on the back of the iTunes card you can create a UK account.[/QUOTE]

ehm..... does anybody kwon if this also works for Belgium? I don't understand shit about all this iTunes thing. But if all I have to do is buy some card and let a geek friend install the thing for me, I will be spending SEVERAL euro's to get Him in the charts

ehm..... does anybody kwon if this also works for Belgium? I don't understand shit about all this iTunes thing. But if all I have to do is buy some card and let a geek friend install the thing for me, I will be spending SEVERAL euro's to get Him in the charts

At the bottom of the page on the iTunes store you can pick a country, you need to pick UK then redeem a British iTunes gift card, the cheapest one is £15.

Just thought that if you're in the EU you should be able to buy songs from the UK iTunes site because the EU is a single market, if you can't then Apple could have a large lawsuit on their hands.

BRILLIANT! I'm seriously considering it! Thanks for the idea.:D

What might be a good idea is to pop a multiple auction up on e=bay so that foreigners can just pay by Paypal and then the seller can buy an upload on their behalf. I would suggest a sale price of £1 so that the seller isn't losing out on Paypal fees.

The seller could then e-mail the winner the song, so they still get what they are paying for.

?

Back
Top Bottom