Moz the Cat

Great interview. That deserves the front page. He's not shy of controversy is he?

"Condoleeza Rice....has a NAZI face"

!!!!!!!!

Peter

Interviews that are just transcripts are the best I think. So much more revealing than when the journalist feels they have to paste all their interpretations and opinions all over them.

Fab article.thanks for posting it!!I wish more interviews could be posted as its hard to keep up with all the magazines available.

That is one of the best interviews ive read recently. It appears Morrissey's parents have the same trouble in digging up their Irish lineage as me and my Dad and Uncles do.

Yet another connection...

Great interview- many thanks for posting link. Morrissey rescuing stunned squirrels. What a gem.

Im totally gonna cry about his cats dying poor morrissey had so many cats and they died and the bit about him holding his cat in its final minute then crying when it died:( poor poor moz

Thanks for posting that, it's brilliant and the bit about losing pets made me cry (these things always do)

:) Wow.... that sounds so unlike him. No flippancy, no taking the piss out of the interviewer, no melodrama... even his insults regarding Bush, Britney etc seem somewhat dilute compared to things he's said in the past. Not quite so witty, but for the first time he comes across as a warm, honest, genuine person. Not so guarded or so caustic, a more human side to the Moz.. :) Wonderful interview, wonderful man. For the first time in a long time, I think he sounds happy. :D Long may it last ...

:) Wow.... that sounds so unlike him. No flippancy, no taking the piss out of the interviewer, no melodrama... even his insults regarding Bush, Britney etc seem somewhat dilute compared to things he's said in the past. Not quite so witty, but for the first time he comes across as a warm, honest, genuine person. Not so guarded or so caustic, a more human side to the Moz.. :) Wonderful interview, wonderful man. For the first time in a long time, I think he sounds happy. :D Long may it last ...

Have you heard the Russell Brand interview? He comes across just as well in that.

Have you heard the Russell Brand interview? He comes across just as well in that.

I have, that is also a brilliant interview. Happy Moz makes me feel gooey inside :o

Many thanks for this link,
fab interview and good to see interesting questions nt the same old...

And he has given me strength, as i lost a darling pet on monday and it is reassuring to know your not the only one in AGONY over it.

struck a chord with me and it made me cry thinking about morrissey and his cat...i'll feel the same way with my cat...horrible to think about.

Thank you, Danny. That was a great interview. Lots of good stuff, a ghost, a squirrel encounter. It's great knowing he is in LA, too, even though I did read it on the boards here the other day. It makes me feel like going down there early, not to stalk him or anything, but just to be in the general area.

Andy Rourke had a problem with drugs ...

Thank you so much for this ... it´s a fantastic interview!

I really love this comment

(Yeah, and I don’t think it’s just the brain, I think it’s some other part...)

"Yes, but certainly not the feet." haha :)

Back
Top Bottom