The OFFICIAL Jelly Beans Thread

Post a picture of jelly beans, I can't make up my mind! :p

P1010004.jpg

I only want to join if we get some sort of cool uniform or something.

Well it seems to be fine multi-use vegetable.
You will. Okay so Gigi and Strange Fear are now in. Dave has been formally invited, I hereby invite chica, and Robby can join if he promises not to hate me. :p
I'd rather be a fan who constantly nags how you lost it :D

I'm usually more of a point and laugh type. ;) But give me some time to work out my gimmick and I'll be there 100%.

Go and post "This is Jelly Beans turf" or something like that, but include a link to this thread so people know you're voluntarily insane not the disability kind. We need someone to create a graffiti graphic, a graffic.

A graffic, I like that.:D

is there a specific thread?

I got an idea for a graffic. Just give me a minute and I can make it pretty easily.

After I upload it go and say something specific in each thread like "Thanks for uploading this, it was a great show on a great tour!" and then say "Oh yeah, by the way, this is now Jelly Beans turf" and post the graffic and a link to our thread. And teach Dave how to do it too.

excuse me for asking so many questions, but how do i post the image, I mean i used to post images easily, but then when I would enter the url it would post the link of the url instead of the actual picture:confused:

your right, he shouldn't be in the real world, if you ought to know it scare me a bit, does it scare you:eek: ;)

I'm suprised no one else has joined, this thread should be full of desperate people, well not desperate, but desperate to join
:confused: ;)

Back
Top Bottom