I'm...um... new here.

WinkWink

Banned
Yup, first time here. I'm not a former member looking for a new persona. So don't ask.

:cool: :cool: :cool:

Welcome.

Please introduce yourself.

I noticed your avatar is Polish film "Ashes and Diamond", are you Polish by any chance?

I'm a huge film buff, BTW.;)

Welcome.

Please introduce yourself.

I noticed your avatar is Polish film "Ashes and Diamond", are you Polish by any chance?

I'm a huge film buff, BTW.;)

Introduce myself? I just got here and I am very shy. Maybe in time there is more to say. I hope to stick around for a long time.

Yes i am Polish...Polish-American. Nice to see someone recognizes "Ashes and Diamonds".

Let's see...

who announced they were giving up their old name yesterday?

do we need another clue? do we care? As long as you don't start threads about other people, especially me, I don't care what you do. Don't play a guessing game with us though. You're boring and your little games are very entry-level.

Do you need attention this badly? I really hesitate to even address you because, for one, I'm not here to argue with simpleminded idiots like yourself, and I know it makes me look bad. The second reason is that I think you must really be a special needs individual, and I'm being serious, not denigrating people with problems, and it probably isn't fair to "pick on you". But you're really begging for someone to tell you to shut the f*** up, you f***ing moron.

Thanks. :)

Dave said:
Let's see...

who announced they were giving up their old name yesterday?

do we need another clue? do we care? As long as you don't start threads about other people, especially me, I don't care what you do. Don't play a guessing game with us though. You're boring and your little games are very entry-level.

Do you need attention this badly? I really hesitate to even address you because, for one, I'm not here to argue with simpleminded idiots like yourself, and I know it makes me look bad. The second reason is that I think you must really be a special needs individual, and I'm being serious, not denigrating people with problems, and it probably isn't fair to "pick on you". But you're really begging for someone to tell you to shut the f*** up, you f***ing moron.

Thanks.
Dave...you take things too seriously. why take so much time to respond. Let people post what they want to post and you don't have to read if you don't want to. These things need to be addressed. you just wrote the same thing on another thread. We both agree, and yet you're the ass starting fights with other people.

but yes, you're no fun. it's why many don't like you.

I mean i am guessing, because i am new... you know.

Last edited:
Puddles, you started a thread calling me a liar and tried to get it blocked before I could respond. Then I went to the trouble to dig up your quotes,I had to go all the way to page 2, and how did you respond?
You dropped off the board for a couple of days and came back with "isn't it boring when nobody argues?".
Then you started in on a couple of other people, one that makes you want to poke your eyes out, you said, when you read her posts, and another one that had been laying low, so you started a thread about him to get that stirred up again.
Then you complained about losing your contest, which I kept hoping you were joking, and then announced you were leaving as Puddles, and came back with a new name.

Puddles, you don't think you are a troll, I realize this. But this is troll behaviour. You always claim "confusion", which I do believe, judging from your last couple of posts here.

Honestly, the Puddles show has gotten very boring, and I responded to that. So if you can work that into me being a hypocrite, fine. I honestly don't see your point. I did sit and watch you make an ass of yourself for quite a while after our last little episode of "handbag fighting", as someone called it. But this "guess who I am" thing was a little too much to stomach. I guessed, though. Still don't see the hypocrisy there.

The only mistake I made was not continuing to ignore you.

You are welcome to private message me. This is boring and I don't feel like contributing to your ongoing cry for attention. If you have something to say, write me a private message. Thanks.

and another one that had been laying low, so you started a thread about him to get that stirred up again.

Which one is this?

I was never playing a guessing game. I made it obvious who i was. I just felt like changing my name. It was pretty obvious who i was. LIke you said, I announced it before. You guessed it, others guessed it too. I made obvious on purpose. No guessing game. s far as attention seeking posts. who cares. really. who cares. Chica locked herself in a post...i don't see you putting her down.

As far as defending Morrissey after Suzanne posted, well that's not new here on Morrissey-solo. I was being honest with her. She constantly writes shit about Morrissey and her posts make me sick.

I started a poll about arguments on morrissey-solo. how is that being a troll? It's not.

You're just an ass. We've had this argument before. I didn't start it then (you did on the original thread that ended up being locked), and i didn't start it now.

oh wait theo...i wasn't trying to stir him up. i was excited to see him. Theo handed it maturely. I don't plan on arguing with him again. Matter of fact, we agree on many things.

I sent you a private message. I'm not going to name every one that posts here and discuss them and I'm done with this. So I'm an ass in your opinion. That's fine. Happy New Year.

I sent you a private message. I'm not going to name every one that posts here and discuss them and I'm done with this. So I'm an ass in your opinion. That's fine. Happy New Year.

As long as you stop picking on me constantly then I am done with this too. I was done with it before. You keep coming for a fight and then try to pass off as the rational one. f*** off already. Honestly, f*** off. You did not have to respond the way you did to this thread. It was uncalled for, and if you think others don't see it as you being a prick, you are mistaken.

If I want to sometimes fool around on an anonymous forum, then I will. f*** off. You don't have to read it or respond. Some people think it's funny. You don't...that's fine. I hardly start that many threads, and the thread will be buried in a day or so...Why don't you follow your own advice and ignore posts you don't agree with. If you are going to single me out as an attention seeking special-needs individual, then please pick on the others too. You won't have to go too far.

You do realize we are in the Off-Topic section of a Morrissey-solo forum?

attention whore, obviously. The fact that other people getting attention is a sore spot with you confirms what I said from the start.

The only thing that bothers me is that you and your friends don't like me. :( :rolleyes:

The fact that other people getting attention is a sore spot with you confirms what I said from the start.

uhhhhhh... i never said it's a sore spot.

your original post to this thread shows it's a sore spot with you.

Last edited:
Ummmm... "I know you are but what am I" ...? :rolleyes:

don't know, I'm at a loss here. you win.

Back
Top Bottom