• Shoey

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • SNS22

Votes: 2 4.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kewpie

Subscriber
After so much struggle I finally got ten nominees.
I apologise if I missed some people.
Vote ends 12th December.
Coincidentally exactly 20 years ago The Smiths played their last live at Brixton Academy in 1986.

difficult because Codreanu has showed me some music I love, and Dallow put up that Morrissey live thing the day after it happened. that was Great!

I don't click on the links much because I have a slow connection and all the talk about people that take but don't give, I guess I'm one of those people. I give through email though, so if anyone wants that email address send me a pm. I'll give the email address and you can email me and I'll send you some songs.

edit: The person that gave us "Honey You Know Where To Find Me" should be on there. I can't think of the name.

Aww...I've been asking you to suggest/nominate people being praised in last three weeks!
Oh well, it's the first time, next year will be better than this.:o

Aww...I've been asking you to suggest/nominate people being praised in last three weeks!
Oh well, it's the first time, next year will be better than this.:o

I'm sorry Kewpie. I didn't mean it as a criticism of your work on the poll. I didn't mean it as a complaint, I just thought of it and wanted to mention him. It was Mr Reynolds, as The Cat's Mother remembered. Sorry again, Kewpie. Don't worry about anything I say anyway, you'll learn that I'm best ignored. ;)

About Dazzak, I think he should get a special award for letting us all have the recording of his Morrissey cover, but he'd say I was being sycophantic or something, so f*** him. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you Dave.
Mr Reynolds paid rare visit yesterday, apologise for him my ignorance.

Many of us often are helped by those generous people, but only 15 votes?!
How sad is that?

Last edited:
Thank you for remembering a scruffbag like me.

It is most appreciated, and I accept the Alternative Mozz-Solo Poster Living Icon Award for unearthing the previously mythic 'November the 2nd' mix and disseminating it to the poor hungry and needy...

And it never stopped there...I also dug deep into the dirt and mud of the past to rediscover such gems as 'Reader Meet Author (Alternative lyrics)' ,
'Honey You Know Where To Find Me' and I believe 'Striptease With A Difference (alternative mix)'.

So, if anyone out there cares enough and has a stray vote to be cast...vote for.....someone else....:rolleyes:

Aw, shucks Kewpie, I hadn't noticed this thread!
Thanks for putting me down but I fear my meager offerings pale into insignificance next to the others....
Thanks to everyone who uploads, my Moz collection wouldn't be a quarter of what it is without you lot!
xxx

I don't know who dovdavon is, but I do know a davdavon :rolleyes:

Oh I know very well how I got my name wrong

I don't know who dovdavon is, but I do know a davdavon :rolleyes:

Ahh, you see? I'm finally nominated for something and even then they misspell my name... I voted for Codreanu, though, since every boot I ever uploaded I probably downloaded from him at some point... I was thinking of finding a category where I could win... maybe Sexiest Middle-Eastern Member Of The Forum Who Isn't Drunken Goldfish?

Now I see hope!

On more important issues, I think we all agree that Mr Reynolds deserves the Honorary Lifetime Achievement Award.

What if I want to vote for the nameless guy I get all my shows from, and ultimately end up posting here to share with you all? What if I want to vote for Moz since he sings the songs? What if I want to vote for the homeless guy I saw down on the mall the other day?

Honestly I should be removed from the poll for the following reasons:

1. I hate polls
2. It reminds me too much of a popularity contest
3. I only post the shows I am authorized/told to
4. I am a puppet to my puppet master
5. I am only a filter point
6. I hate polls

Thanks for the recognition though. It is much appreciated.

BoyRacer

Re: Oh I know very well how I got my name wrong

Ahh, you see? I'm finally nominated for something and even then they misspell my name... I voted for Codreanu, though, since every boot I ever uploaded I probably downloaded from him at some point... I was thinking of finding a category where I could win... maybe Sexiest Middle-Eastern Member Of The Forum Who Isn't Drunken Goldfish?

Now I see hope!

On more important issues, I think we all agree that Mr Reynolds deserves the Honorary Lifetime Achievement Award.

Huge apologies for davdavon.
I'd have double checked the spelling before submit the poll.:o

I haven't offered my own tarnished two cents yet, and feel I must. Contrary to the well-stated reservations of our good friend, BoyRacer, I'm actually pleased to be nominated (smile and wave). I don't expect to win, nor should I (there are others here who do and have done much more than I), but it is nice to be noticed. Self- and other-congratulation is a lovely thing, I feel, but only in moderation... :)

Though I in no way wish to influence your votes.

I slit throats

I have time on my hands.

Though I in no way wish to influence your votes.

I slit throats

I have time on my hands.

You can NOT keep making up multiple profiles in an effort to give yourself more and more votes.......... damn college kids.

BR

thanks for the few votes guys. glad everyone enjoyed the rare videos I shared

cossy

Back
Top Bottom