Mexico i just want to see the boy happy

mozboy76

In the Us can someone please post the mexico version only avalaibe in the uk please please share this one

I think MozBoy talks about the live version of Boy Happy from Mexico that UK people can download on cell-phones with TEXT MOZ 80806.

right, and unrulyboy i have tried to buy the boy happy live in mexico download and it is open to UK mobiles ONLY!!!! which i dont have... :( so if anyone.. could... ah-hem... thank you so much

right, and unrulyboy i have tried to buy the boy happy live in mexico download and it is open to UK mobiles ONLY!!!! which i dont have... :( so if anyone.. could... ah-hem... thank you so much

Interesting...so this is a recording from the one of the Mexico concerts?

I would bet the whole show was recorded then...

yeah... but you think it would be open to at least the continent in which the show was performed, but this is why i am not in promotions at sanctuary i reckon.

yeah... but you think it would be open to at least the continent in which the show was performed, but this is why i am not in promotions at sanctuary i reckon.

Personally, I think all this digital download stuff is ridiculous

i do too... but such marketing moves are typical of a weak label i think... maybe not.. i dunno, am i wrong?

i do too... but such marketing moves are typical of a weak label i think... maybe not.. i dunno, am i wrong?

Releasing "Live" B-sides and not making a vidoe are signs "Morrissey" will definitely be leaving the label

That bandwagon.co.uk site lets you play the full songs in great quality. What's the point of paying for it if you can hear it in full anytime?...Don't they know that there are people who know how to record that from their computers?... I don't get it.

That was quick, I thought it was a bit complicated to do that sorta thing. How did you record it?...I knew it could be done but I don't know about actually making it happen. Too bad the new live vinyl tracks aren't up there to snag.

Last edited:
That was quick, I thought it was a bit complicated to do that sorta thing. How did you record it?...I knew it could be done but I don't know about actually making it happen. Too bad the new live vinyl tracks aren't up there to snag.

Program called Hotkey Sound Recorder...

Then did a web search for a serial number

Back
Top Bottom