Knitting Update

The Cat's Mother

Unmentionable
I got bored waiting for that pattern book to arrive, so I've worked out a pattern for myself. Here's how he's turned out so far. Isn't he buff? I've just started on the tummy spiders and armpit fuzz.

Then I've got to knit him a rear toupee, darn him in a frontal quiff, define fingers, make him a big girls' blouse from a bit of floral chiffon, and sort him out a face.... I may be gone some time. I'm writing down the pattern as I go along, so I'll post it here for anyone who wants to have a go.

Kate

xxx:

Last edited:
That is so insanely cute, I love it.

I can't wait to see it in it's big flouncy blouse! :D

OMG, it's even cuter than I thought it would be! And it doesn't even have its quiff yet :rolleyes:

this is a girl thing!:confused: right?!?!

shut up!! we all know you secretly have a collection!! :p

bigmouth... i can't tell you anything in "private". last time i tell you anything secret.

but mine are not made of wool and are life size and you don't want to know where i have to blow them up from!
:eek:

^^Oh yes we do! :p

bigmouth... i can't tell you anything in "private". last time i tell you anything secret.

but mine are not made of wool and are life size and you don't want to know where i have to blow them up from!
:eek:

when i was looking for you're portrait in the attic, i stumbled upon johnny marr in a cuboard!! you must remember to feed him!! :D:p

when i was looking for you're portrait in the attic, i stumbled upon johnny marr in a cuboard!! you must remember to feed him!! :D:p

oh he happy with a bag of chips once a week and a bottle of newcastle brown.

and that's a reason to tie the poor boy to a chair!!?:p

his plight is not your concern young lady, but what is, is the trespassing on my property and the knowledge you process of first the portrait and secondary the pop stars I keep for "entertainment" for I am a wicked soul do not cross me!
evil laughter echos the halls of my manor....

his plight is not your concern young lady, but what is, is the trespassing on my property and the knowledge you process of first the portrait and secondary the pop stars I keep for "entertainment" for I am a wicked soul do not cross me!
evil laughter echos the halls of my manor....

Mike joyce (who was tied to the bed :eek:) and I demand 25% of all the popstars in your manor!! :p

We'll take you to court, i'm not kidding!:D

Mike joyce (who was tied to the bed :eek:) and I demand 25% of all the popstars in your manor!! :p

We'll take you to court, i'm not kidding!:D

he is there for his own good and deserves the punishment.
we can settle this with out legal banter my dear.
sounds resonable....
lets stop highjacking this "thread" if you pardon the pun!

right so we keep Johnny and some of andy's hair...and you can have the rest wherever you wan't them! :p

right, no hijacking :)

I got bored waiting for that pattern book to arrive, so I've worked out a pattern for myself. Here's how he's turned out so far. Isn't he buff? I've just started on the tummy spiders and armpit fuzz.

Then I've got to knit him a rear toupee, darn him in a frontal quiff, define fingers, make him a big girls' blouse from a bit of floral chiffon, and sort him out a face.... I may be gone some time. I'm writing down the pattern as I go along, so I'll post it here for anyone who wants to have a go.

Kate

xxx:

Brilliant progress....he's coming along great....loving those nipples!;)

Back
Top Bottom