B-Sides?!

Robert Neville

maladjusted
Can anyone tell me a good(very good) B-side from 'mozza' apart from the usual i.e. The public image, its hard to walk tall when your small

cheeeeeeers

Can anyone tell me a good(very good) B-side from 'mozza' apart from the usual i.e. The public image, its hard to walk tall when your small

cheeeeeeers
I can have both- B-side to Alma matters along with Heir apparent

I've always loved 'Let the right one slip in' from the Tomorrow single. Don't forget the following:

-Skin storm (from an EP)
-Nobody loves us
-Sunny (non-album single)
-Lost

Lost & Nobody Loves Us.

Such A Little Thing...
Jack The Ripper
Nobody Loves Us
Lost
Have A Go Merchant
Sister I'm A Poet
Girl Least Likely To
Let The Right One Slip In

Michales Bones
Black Eyed Susan
A Swallow Down My Neck
Lucky Lisp
Jack The Ripper
Munich Air Disaster 1958

I've always loved 'Let the right one slip in' from the Tomorrow single. Don't forget the following:

-Skin storm (from an EP)
-Nobody loves us
-Sunny (non-album single)
-Lost

Skin Storm?? Never heard that one before. Anybody cares to upload?

cheeeeeeers
He's got plenty of great B-sides, some of my favourite Moz songs are B-sides, but I don't know what you mean by 'apart from the usual'. :confused:

Never could figure out why "I Know Very Well How I Got My Name" never made onto Bona Drag, the Viva Hate reissue, or other compilations. It's one of my favorites.

Speaking of b-sides, how exactly should one request "Get Off the Stage" at a concert? :)

To be honest i love Lucky Lisp

Back
Top Bottom