• vivaissy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • WhyteGrrrl

Votes: 1 3.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kewpie

Subscriber
Some of the users have very good sense of humour and distinctive style which is one of the virtues to be worth celebrating.:)

I apologise in advance if I missed some of you from the nominations.

vote ends 5th December.

Round of applause for Kewpie who managed not to call me virtually deaf again!:p

I voted for Robbie :) . For the record I'd like to say I think jeane has the best avatar ever, closely followed by mspendl828.
Thanks hatfull and Chartres! I shall mention you in my victory speech if I win ;) . BTW, I'd like to point out that voting for me is also voting for the more you explore me (who also has a good name) who made the avatar, so that's 2 votes in one, folks!
Round of applause for Kewpie who managed not to call me virtually deaf again!
:D I agree with Chartres, it's way funnier (and less morbid ;) ).

Pleased to see my name up there. Only 30-odd posts and I'm getting nominated for awards. I feel fulfilled.

move on people...nothing to see here. i have the bestest username and avatar and I'm not up there :p so what is the point?

move on people...nothing to see here. i have the bestest username and avatar and I'm not up there :p so what is the point?

Is it not better not to be nominated than nominated and not voted for? :p
It's public humiliation!!:D

i wouldn't describe myself as the Elton John of the forum for pushing the greatness of my username. it's alright for you FISHBOY! :p

@ Poco: A. I'm a girl B. Hey, I never win anything, I'm allowed to campaign (and bribe, if need be ;) ).

Last edited:
welllllllllllllll, out of protest...no one! yet!

I know I know diva antics.

Back
Top Bottom