Forensic Files on court TV...Morrissey

I was just watching Forensic Files on court TV and there was a girl that was killed after she was coming back, and I quote from the show "Seeing the rock band Morrissey" in 91 in Costa Mesa...
Just wanted to post this tib bit of info...
It showed a photo of Moz...
May she rest in peace...
Jason

Interesting... I wonder if the killer was coming back from the concert to

After seeing Morrissey, and having drinks with a friend, Denise Hubert began to drive home alone. One of her tires blew out while driving down the highway.
I believe the killer was posed as a cop and he stopped to help her with the tire. He covered her head with a bag and proceeded to relentlessly strike her 31 times until dead. He dragged her back to his car. He took her lifeless body to a storage unit and then, soon thereafter, took her back to his Arizona home. He had stolen a Ryder moving truck from CA and bought a freezer to keep Denise's body cold (within the truck) for three years before suspicious neighbors would call police, and she would be found. His mother lived basically right next door. She had no idea. May she rest as peacefully as anyone who was BRUTALLY and UNAPOLOGETICALLY murdered can.

Could someone that disgusting and deeply deeply disturbed really be a Morrissey fan? Oh yeah, and we forgot to mention the semen found on her clothes. HE beat her and then got off on it. This guy wasn't lightly psychotic or quirky by any means....something was TERRIBLY wrong with him. I hope he burns in hell, or for the atheistic type, just disappear existentially...either way is equally bad.

Back
Top Bottom