• Still Tired

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Worm

Votes: 23 47.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kewpie

Subscriber
First of the Poster of the Year poll is Intellectual Poster, who contribute articulate and eye-opening posts on the forums.

Eight categories follow, each winner goes to the finale.

Best Thread-vote ends 27th Nov
Wittiest Poster-vote ends 28th Nov
Download Provider
Helping Hand
Drama Queen
Thread Hijacker
Rant

We'd very grateful to hear memorable moments of the forums in 2006.;)

Last edited:
For "Intellectual Poster" I'm only thinking of Mozz/Smiths related things. And I'm really hesitating between nightandday and Worm. In the end I went for Worm, since he's longer here than nightandday. But the both of them deserve it.

(and what's dazzak doing in that list? I didn't know that intellectual equals ranting about pet shop boys! ;) give him a semi-intellectual award)

is this not just a chance to do a bit of forum brown nosing? :p

Yep...Worm gets my vote too...there doesn't appear to be much he doesn't know Moz-wise....maybe he should get out more? (although that applies to most of us I guess!)

I voted Worm too... I really haven't been here long enough to judge properly but his posts are always brilliant.

this poll is going to be a white wash, as we already knew! (of course i voted for WORM :D)

edit: nightandday would have been my second choice

yes, dazzak is better off in the drama queen of the year award category :D, although i do recognize his intermittent astute contributions.

Last edited:
Hey, dazzak, still wanna be in the Homosexers?

i voted for the person who i remembered with their posts, who were very helpful, as well as informative with their 'wise' words.

Last edited:
While casually ignoring the fact that my nick was misspelled (OCD always gets the best of me) I must ask - who on earth nominated me for the "intellectual poster of the year" ? :confused: I'm undoubtably flattered to be listed among these posters (although some are missing - The Goat to start from) but before you call me an intellectual bare in mind that I just spent the money that I don't have to travel through a few countries to see Moz play for an hour and I even bullied my boyfriend into joining me and he doesn't care about Moz at all! :eek:

I have already started saving my next bulk of inexisting pennies for the therapy I'll need once I discover I have received no votes. Life is just too hard :D

Just saw that someone voted for me and it wasn't me ... I'm overwhelmed :o *immediately starts diverting inexisting therapy money towards shopping in Greece*

should we somehow make this poll known to those in General Discussion who never make it over here to the dregs of the bored (according to some, that is)?

wouldn't really be fair for them to not participate since they may not know it exists, would it?

Back
Top Bottom