Moral Dilemma

HIM

if you know your girlfriend, of several years standing, to be a devious, lying, conniving, cheating c*** who - at the first sign of available cock - seems entirely unable to keep her knickers 'round her waist, would it be wrong to shove her in front of a fast-moving train?

i would've posted a poll, but i don't know how.

Murder is never an option. I say you use psychological warfare and have sex with some boozed up hookers in her parents house.

if you know your girlfriend, of several years standing, to be a devious, lying, conniving, cheating c*** who - at the first sign of available cock - seems entirely unable to keep her knickers 'round her waist, would it be wrong to shove her in front of a fast-moving train?

i would've posted a poll, but i don't know how.

Legally yes.

Morally no.

Just cut the floozy clean out. Deny her entire existence and get on by yourself. She's obviously had more chances than she is worth and the bloke on the receiving end definitely deserves more.

It's not illegal to drive someone to suicide, It's not murder but...It would be fun :)

no don't kill her... let her go through the rest of her life knowing that she missed out on being with "you". if she is unfaithful, then she isn't worth your time and effort in the relationship. she doesn't care for your feelings, so it time to say 'good bye', 'i can do so much better then you could ever give me'. make her see this, then who will be sorry, not you!

well, HIM hugs & xxx

Just cut the floozy clean out. Deny her entire existence and get on by yourself. She's obviously had more chances than she is worth and the bloke on the receiving end definitely deserves more.

unfortunately, i'm talking "blokes", rather than just "bloke".

and, unfortunately, i'm a f***ing dickhead, rather than a murderer.

Yeah, I agree with tmyem!, you should concentrate on yourself, not her. Well, it's easy to say that...

HIM, as the guitarist of Homosexers, millions of women are waiting for you!!:D
Your cheatin' ex-girlfriend will be sorry, but too late.:p

Back
Top Bottom