Street Life on P3!

Chartres

I've just received an email from P3 Live and they say that "Street Life" will be on the programme! Finally we can get an recording, and a professional one as well.

You know what you have to do then!

Peter

yes I do but I'm on an concert then so I have to instruct someone of my parents, this seems really reliable. But I think I'll fix it. too bad that they refuse to sell recording.

I wonder if we can recieve it in Denmark? What's the frequence (frekvens?) ?

I will can chen the frequency tomorrow if you want but it's probably easier to listen thru the internet, I can arrange a link. And you as danish shouldn't have any problems to navigate on P3's site.

Here's a little guide if you want to listen to the concert thru internet.

http://www.sr.se/p3/live/

On the left you can select "In English".
In the upper right corner there's a menue named "Lyssna" ("Listen"). there you chose "P3" and it should open up in either Media Player or RealPlayer, you might have to choose. Make sure that really is P3 that you're listening to and not "P3 Star", "P3 Svea" or something like that.

Swedish time is GT +1 if anyone is in a different time zone and want to listen.

Hope it works!

Yeah but when??? The time is 21:03 but waht day? Today? number please

I will can chen the frequency tomorrow if you want but it's probably easier to listen thru the internet, I can arrange a link. And you as danish shouldn't have any problems to navigate on P3's site.

For some reason I can't ever listen to the radio on the internet. There is some problem that I can't figure out. So it would be cool if I knew the frequency

5 minutes left...a bit nervous since I was there and it's the best
concert I've ever been to. Been to 7 Moz concerts..

Just have to sit through a shitty humour programme.

YAY - Listening now - whoohoooo.

Welcome to the entertainment factory indeed. Is anyone recording this???

JIM

Stop Me sounded glorious.

This will be one of the best 2006 shows to have.
Just a shame they will have to fit all of these in one hour:

Don't Make Fun Of Daddy's Voice / Stop Me If You Think You've Heard This One Before / Irish Blood, English Heart / I Will See You In Far-off Places / If You Don't Like Me, Don't Look At Me / In The Future When All's Well / Life Is A Pigsty / Let Me Kiss You / I'll Never Be Anybody's Hero Now / The Youngest Was The Most Loved / You Have Killed Me / Girlfriend In A Coma / At Last I Am Born / The Father Who Must Be Killed / I Just Want To See The Boy Happy / How Soon Is Now? // Street Life / First Of The Gang To Die

I wonder what will be left out...
I hope not If You Don't Like Me, Don't Look At Me...

Irish blood sounded marvelous - lovely bit of yodelling at the end there.

noooooooooooooooooooooooo - they're leaving out if you dont like me arghhh!!!

VIVA MOZ

JIM

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom