Are you a virgin?

Are you a virgin?

• Yes

Votes: 32 43.2%
  • No

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
Puddle - why should they be public?
Busy Clippers - why should they be pubic?

:p

I feel like "yes" and "no" is just too general. My ideal poll would be something along the lines of:

Are you a virgin?

YES - because I'm a fan of My Chemical Romance and I'm therefore condemned to not having sex until I know better
YES - because I'm a Morrissey fan and that's, sort of, self-explanatory

or

NO - because I'm not a fan of MCR and I wanted to make it clear
NO - because I wanted to have an excuse to smoke afterwards
NO - because that other someone proposed we include some whipped cream and everyone knows I'm addicted to sugar

etc.

Yes, I am. I am not afraid to admit it. I have always been loathed. I enjoy it. I wish I had an affinity with someone, but I don't. My hymen will always remain intact, because I am loathed. I wish there was someone to love, or love me, but alas, not. I spend my life on imbecila, or at least working within the imbecilia system. Does no-one ever feel anguish, that they can never find someone who is a correct match? I do. People can hate me for being a virgin, if they like. I care not. I shall die as I entered this world: virgin and friendless. I ... no.

the results SHOULDN'T be public, it's a private matter.

i don't believe any one hates you for being a virgin (i don't), there is no shame in being one and it is means that you are a special person to be responsible for your body that you haven't just "given" it away just to anyone. many people do and regret it.
bless you jo for being brave in your post. i hope you find that 'someone' one day. (as i do for myself). you are not alone, i know sometimes it feels like it.

Why point out they are not public? the answer is there.
People are different, some of them wouldn't make any statement about their private life in public, and I wanted to have a representative sample.

I feel like "yes" and "no" is just too general. My ideal poll would be something along the lines of:

Are you a virgin?

YES - because I'm a fan of My Chemical Romance and I'm therefore condemned to not having sex until I know better
YES - because I'm a Morrissey fan and that's, sort of, self-explanatory

or

NO - because I'm not a fan of MCR and I wanted to make it clear
NO - because I wanted to have an excuse to smoke afterwards
NO - because that other someone proposed we include some whipped cream and everyone knows I'm addicted to sugar

etc.

LOL!

Joroberts17: I doubt people hate you for being a virgin. You ask if others also feel like they may never find their match, and my answer is: um, hello? Are you new to Morrissey solo? ;)

the results SHOULDN'T be public, it's a private matter.

i don't believe any one hates you for being a virgin (i don't), there is no shame in being one and it is means that you are a special person to be responsible for your body that you haven't just "given" it away just to anyone. many people do and regret it.
bless you jo for being brave in your post. i hope you find that 'someone' one day. (as i do for myself). you are not alone, i know sometimes it feels like it.

I agree, it should be private...i was only joking when i said by rights you should be open about what goes on on your bed.

stating you are a virgin is not brave...it just is. by blessing her for being brave, it basically contradicts the whole "there is no shame". the truth is there is no shame. it just is. so don't feel shame if you are a virgin, and don't "bless people for being brave" when they admit it because it reinforces shame.

in my opinionbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb

Yes, people are who they are and that's just part of it. Society's so weird about virginity: at first you're supposed to be ashamed if you're not a virgin, then after some point you're supposed to be ashamed if you are. It makes no sense to me.

I agree, it should be private...i was only joking when i said by rights you should be open about what goes on on your bed.

stating you are a virgin is not brave...it just is. by blessing her for being brave, it basically contradicts the whole "there is no shame". the truth is there is no shame. it just is. so don't feel shame if you are a virgin, and don't "bless people for being brave" when they admit it because it reinforces shame.

in my opinionbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb

hello puddle.
i used 'bless you' for her post because she was brave, i bet no body else will have the bottle for posting here with such honest words.
and yes there is no shame for her at all, i don't reinforce "shame" in any thing in what i have written, i was offering support.

hello puddle.
i used 'bless you' for her post because she was brave, i bet no body else will have the bottle for posting here with such honest words.
and yes there is no shame for her at all, i don't reinforce "shame" in any thing in what i have written, i was offering support.

perhaps you are right. i just have a difference of opinion. perhaps others can speak up what they think.

I totally agree. It should be up to the individual person when (if ever) they are ready to loose their virginity.

lol...i will have to disagree...i think people should be forced when it's time for them to lose it.

I totally agree. It should be up to the individual person when (if ever) they are ready to loose their virginity.

i couldn't agree more, hatful.

Back
Top Bottom