The Best Smiths Song Ever, Round 2

Best Song On 'Meat Is Murder'

• Total voters
I also found this choice difficult but i chose:

- headmaster
- that joke isn't funny anymore
- well I wonder

could have easily voted for what she said and barbarism too if i had that many votes, that is.

Headmaster Ritual
That Joke Isn't Funny Anymore
Meat Is Murder

Thanks again Johan.

Since Meat Is Murder is my favourite Smiths record I'm having a terrible time trying to limit this to three songs. :(

The Headmaster Ritual (can this be changed to Barbarism Begins at Home please?)
Well I Wonder
Meat Is Murder

What She Said. What She Said. What She Said. I can't believe it's ranking so low. It's a perfect song. People, vote for it, please. Now. Thank you.

What She Said. What She Said. What She Said. I can't believe it's ranking so low. It's a perfect song. People, vote for it, please. Now. Thank you.

Maybe not the perfect song but an almost perfect single, strange that it wasn't released as such. Well I wonder...

what's up with it RUffians should be on the top...

scratch my name on your arms with a fountain pen,this means you really love me lalalala

ruffians
what she said
and JOker

It's perfect, yes, but Well I Wonder is more perfect. :p

That was so hard trying to decide between That Joke and Nowhere Fast; the latter won out in the end, just my mood today (and I felt sorry for it having a lowly five votes...)! So, my choices:

Nowhere Fast
Well I wonder (so beautiful)
Meat is Murder

what's up with it RUffians should be on the top...

scratch my name on your arms with a fountain pen,this means you really love me lalalala

:D

Oh, you're so right, too bad I didn't ahve so many vote, this is really their second best album after "The Smiths".

This might end up as all out war.

ever since I voted I'm like "damn, i should have voted what she said" ... and then 5 mins later "damn, barbarism is a really good song" ... and 5 minutes from now I'm going to change my opinion again.

this was really hard and my fave LP (Strangeways) is not even up yet. Will have a nervous breakdown (oops, major depression episode or whatever it's called now) by then!

Last edited:
That joke isn't funny anymore
Well I wonder
Meat is murder

Went for Headmaster Ritual
That Joke
Barbarianism (I love Morrisseys dog yelps in this)

I wont make the mistake saying i thought How Soon Is Now was on this album :)

SEVEN VOTES?!?! SEVEN VOTES?!?!? Barbarism is a greatttttt tune!

tut!

Back
Top Bottom