Worstest Album Covers Ever III

Codreanu

Ohimè.
Worstest Album Covers Ever III: Worst Album Covers Ever Returns!

Well, it's been almost two years since we posted our first "Worst Album Covers Ever" here at Stone.

You've seen:
Worst Album Covers Ever

You've been horrified by:
Worster Album Covers Ever II

Now feast your eyes on our latest collection. Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you:
Worstest Album Covers Ever III

cover8ia9.jpg

And, for more awfulness, don't forget:
The Museum of Bad Album Covers

My fave is Devastatin' Dave the Turntable Slave. I'm going to print that bad boy and use it as the cover of every mix CD I make for the next month. Word to ya mutha!

Anyone seen the Scorpions Virgin Killer yet?

Oh, I wish I could scan the cover of one of my mother's records... It's the sleaziest thing I have ever seen, it's so bad that it actually has some strange appeal :confused:

I kinda fancy this guy named Tino from the Worstest Album Covers Ever I ... if I wasn't already "spoken for" I would definitely date him.

For now I'll concentrate on daydreaming about pinching his cute little ass :p

Ah, touche :) . My mom's favorite is Cliff Richard, is he sleazy?
Er, I don't know, I've never listened to him... (which probably means YES, considering my impeccable taste :p )
I kinda fancy this guy named Tino from the Worstest Album Covers Ever I ... if I wasn't already "spoken for" I would definitely date him.

For now I'll concentrate on daydreaming about pinching his cute little ass
Quick, somebody call the police! That boy is 15 or something, Demon! You Demon! :D

For now I'll concentrate on daydreaming about pinching his cute little ass :p

:D

As computer people says, "GLHF".

Eh, I hope he wasn't talking about the Great Lakes Hemophilia Foundation, Demon :rolleyes:

I've found something even more sensless (if that's remotely possible) so decided to maintain my dignity by not asking for an explanation.

In any case, you should be prepared for a brand new album cover. It's similar to the one you picked and it's gonna be me holding Tino's hand in some crappy diner.

The working title is naturally

DeliciousDemon

Tino's sixteenth birthday

BTW that's when sex becomes legal in my country so it's clear what Tino and I are really celebrating ...

Back
Top Bottom