Morrissey in Creem magazine April/May 1991...the upload

The Seeker of Good Songs

Because of the oversize format of the magazine, I scanned each page in two parts. The segments overlap so that if any want to splice them together, they may. The entire article including pictures and cover are here.

CreempagecoverA.jpg

CreempagecoverB.jpg

Creempage46a.jpg

Creempage46b.jpg

Creempage47a.jpg

Creempage47b.jpg

Creempage48a.jpg

Creempage48b.jpg

Creempage50a.jpg

Creempage50b.jpg

Creempage51a.jpg

Creempage51b.jpg

Creempage52a.jpg

Creempage52b.jpg

Creempage53a.jpg

Creempage53b.jpg

Creempage54a.jpg

Creempage54b.jpg

Creempage55a.jpg

Creempage55b.jpg

Creempage58a.jpg

Creempage58b.jpg

Creempage59a.jpg

Creempage59b.jpg

I hope the scans are acceptable to all.

To save the image, you should be able to do a "right click, save as".

Fair play to you, Seeker!! That was a really great interview, I'm really surprised that 'Driving your Girlfriend Home' was autobiographical! Thanks for your work and effort!

Because of the oversize format of the magazine, I scanned each page in two parts. The segments overlap so that if any want to splice them together, they may. The entire article including pictures and cover are here.

Thank you, Seeker. I took the liberty of splicing them alltogether. The thumbnails are below. Click on them to see them full scale, or right-click Save, if preferred.

I seem to remember this article featured in Spin as well. I recognized the pictures and pullquotes.

Funny observation about page 58; I noticed the quote that reads, "If love is blind, why is lingerie so popular?" I thought, why would Morrissey say something silly like that? Then I saw page 59 and realized that what I thought was a quote was in fact, a headline for the beer advert!

Cover; pg46; pg47; pg48; pg50

Last edited:
Thank you very much for these and the other upload!
I read it with great interest!

also thanks to mozmic dancer.
:)

Thankyou seeker, what a wonderful article!

Back
Top Bottom